Tewksbury, MA 01876 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Suite 11 Hair Salon

Jillian · Married on 05/28/2016

Very professional along the way. Did an amazing job on hair and makeup !! Tanya and Nina and Colleen did a wonderful job !! I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants red carpet perfection!

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

I used Suite 11 Hair Salon for my wedding on 11/21/2015. I had myself my two bridesmaids and my mom all get our hair done. Tanya was great to work with! She is super flexible and was so accommodating. She was very responsive to my communication and helped answer all of my questions. Tanya traveled to my hotel in Salem, MA on the day of my wedding to do everyone's hair. It really made my day so easy. Our hair came out amazing! I don't think I've ever seen my mom look so beautiful as she did that day. The best part of having Tanya do our hair was how much fun we all had. Tanya is so easy going and funny she made us all feel so relaxed. Working with Tanya was the perfect way to start off one of the best days of my life. I would highly recommend Tanya and Suite 11 Hair Salon to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

Tanya does amazing work! She did my three bridesmaids, my mothers and my hair on my wedding day 10/11/15. Everyone's hair was perfect! She is very accomadating and responsive! I would recommend Tanya to anyone looking for an undo or just a great haircut!!

Award

Suite 11 Hair Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50