SugarSnaps

• Alaina Feinberg Photography
  • Playful Soul Photography

2 Reviews for SugarSnaps

Vanessa · Married on 01/31/2014

I first heard about Sugarsnaps through my hairstylist, Heather Cha, who also had her wedding and engagement session photographed by Sugarsnaps and was raving about her pictures. She showed me her pictures on her phone, and they were breath-taking. I immediately called Caitlin, the photographer, to make sure she was available for my date, and she was. However, I didn't book with her right away because I was a bit nervous about the fact that as an up and coming photographer, she was just starting to do weddings. I wanted to see if I could find someone with a bit more experience because I really didn't want to take a chance with my wedding pictures. I meet with two other very well known photographers in the OC area, but my mind always kept going back to Caitlin. She had made me feel so comfortable from the very first phone call, was so honest, and her work speaks for itself. She is truly at the same level of these other high end photographers at about half the price. I decided to book her for my wedding which was in January… and I received all of my pictures about 2 months later and I LOVE them! I know I got lucky because this girl is bound to blow up and become the next big thing….

Sent on 04/21/2014

These ladies are phenomenal. My pictures turned out amazing and they were so nice to me despite my crazy timeline for the morning of our wedding. I love them and can't wait to use them for baby photos in the future!

Sent on 02/15/2014