Brooklyn, NY 11222 Map · Phone number

About SugarliciousNY

SugarliciousNY bakeshop has been a dream come true for Merin Frazier (who trained at ICE and Le Bernardin). Her vision was to create a business in which delicious, all-natural baked goods and friendly, personable customer service go hand in hand. Merin decided to branch-out and offer her baked goods to Brides to be (and Grooms, too!), as favors for Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers/Bachelor Parties, Weddings and Baby Showers. Merin will work with you to create your dream come true--a memorable, tasty, and beautifully presented favor for your special event.

IMG 2058
IMG 1941
IMG 1837

1 Reviews for SugarliciousNY

Zoe · Married on 08/12/2007

I have been buying Sugarlicious goodies for years now, since a friend sent me the most heavenly ginger scone mix! We wanted to give our wedding guests a sweet reminder of our perfect day, and these brownies perfect choice. They were wrapped up so beautifully and the boxes were bound with ribbon in our wedding colors, which made a simple gift seem so much more special. So many of my guests called wanting to know where they could get more! I love Sugarlicious!!!

Sent on 06/24/2008