Sugarcomb

Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number

About Sugarcomb

"Best. Planner. Ever." -Kate & Nick, Death Cab for Cutie {married 2010}

Creating beautifully designed weddings is our specialty. Providing a calming planning experience is our bliss.

Sugarcomb provides an array of helpful, integral & creative services that are tailored to make your planning experience more enjoyable and your wedding day exquisite. Whether you’re looking for wedding coordination, design, or an all-encompassing collection, we will create a package to suit you perfectly.

"My favorite part of the planning process is seeing clients’ eyes light up as we determine what type of wedding experience meshes perfectly with their personalities. Absorbing the final ambiance at our weddings’ is like a dream, those days are the highlight of every year." -Kelsey Eads, Owner

If you enjoy our work and feel that our method is just what your wedding is longing for, we look forward to hearing from you. Inquire today about wedding date availability and to schedule your complimentary consultation.

As seen on Style Me Pretty

Real Wedding | Kate & Nick | Featured in the Summer/Fall 2011 Seattle Met Bride & Groom Magazine

Wedding Design Feature | Summer | Featured in the Summer/Fall 2011 Seattle Met Bride & Groom Magazine

Member of the Association of Bridal Consultants

Bridal jewelry

7 Reviews for Sugarcomb

• O

Olita · Married on 09/24/2011

Kelsey was an utter dream to work with for so many reasons.

First: She has impeccable style. She helped us blend and beautifully execute our many décor ideas. Second: She knows the industry inside and out was hugely helpful in providing recommendations, resources and valuable insight. Third: She is flexible, dependable and just extremely talented. As a busy working couple, it was so comforting knowing that Kelsey would quickly respond to our questions and concerns throughout the process. And lastly: She is so calm and graceful. No matter how hectic things got (especially with the many details we asked her to keep track of!) Kelsey was extremely calm. This is particularly refreshing for those nervous moments before everything gets started!

We can’t thank Kelsey and the Sugarcomb team enough. Because of Sugarcomb, the ceremony site was bright and adorable and the reception literally took my breath away. She went over and beyond and put together a beautiful reception that went smoothly and was incredibly fun.

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Kelsey is professional, incredibly talented and full of ideas. She was my wedding décor goddess!

When I contacted Kelsey a few months before my wedding I had sunk to the depths of dispair with décor. I knew what I wanted to create but was, frankly, tired of trying to design the event myself. I wanted vintage glamour, whimsy and romance, while somehow maintaining an intimate environment that made our guests feel like a part of one big family. The ambience inside our wedding was perfect, everything I could have ever wished for!

From the gorgeous chandelier hanging over a vintage cupboard filled with Glassybaby votives and incredible bouquets, to the perfect pale pink table linens and gold charges to the amazing wine barrel she took from our winery to create a platform for escort cards - Kelsey did it all. She even helped come up with a beautiful beachside rehearsal dinner.
    There were a few hiccups the day of, a minor floral crisis and my family showing up later than expected – but those kinds of things happen. Kelsey handled every challenge with a calm smile and the most professional and cool demeanor. I loved my wedding day, as did my husband and our guests.

Thanks Kels.

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/31/2010

There is simply no way possible I could have gotten through my day and/or my wedding planning without Kelsey and the Sugarcomb team. My husband and I did our planning on our own. We didn’t have any outside assistance from family and/or friends. Any and every time (throughout the planning) I got stressed or unsure of something I phoned and/or emailed Kelsey and she walked me through my stresses unwinding me down worry by worry until I was stress/worry free. Kelsey’s calmness, charm, heart, and dedication are exactly what brides need. She listens to every detail, adds some of her own and delivers an A+ service.

We could not be more proud and happy to have worked with Kelsey and Sugarcomb. Thx so very much, Kels, xx

Award

Sugarcomb FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2