1415 11th St., NW, Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number

About SugarB Studio

From the save the date card to the ceremony program, SugarB Studio specializes in unique, custom designs for all your wedding materials. The printed materials for your big day always help set the mood. All our designs are unique, we never recycle designs, so your invite is truly one-of-a-kind, just like you! To request a free estimate, call 202.265.4121 or email info@sugarbstudio.com.

Wallace
Thomas
DeWolf

4 Reviews for SugarB Studio

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2006

Kari was very was great to work with on my wedding. She was always available to help me when I had questions and was willing to offer suggestions to make sure I had the best invitation for the occassion. She also made sure that it was unique to my situation and was very willing to accomodate suggestions and ideas that were "out of the box". I would highly recommend Kari for your wedding whether you live in DC or anywhere - she can get it done - on time and looking exactly the way you want it.

Julie · Married on 03/04/2006

I worked with Kari on invitations and reception collateral. She is a fantastic vendor to work with for your wedding needs! She was very flexible and worked with me until I had the one of a kind invitation that I wanted. I also had very specific ideas for the reception theme and she was able to create material that was fun, yet classy. I absolutely loved the finished product for both my invitations and my reception materials.

Allison · Married on 10/08/2005

Beautiful design. Kati is willing to work with you to create designs that are unique, beautiful, and fit your budget.

Award