Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number

About SugarArt Cakes by Kassie

SugartArt Cakes by Kassie, (a custom cake shop in Castle Rock Colorado) strives to work with our customers to provide unique cakes with exceptional service at competitive prices. Our cakes are made to order and are unique to each person. If you are looking for a one of a kind cake for your occasion then give us a call!

Follow SugarArt Cakes by Kassie on

sugarartcakes1
purple wedding cake

6 Reviews for SugarArt Cakes by Kassie

Paige · Married on 07/26/2014

Kassie did my wedding cakes for me and I WAS IN LOVE WITH THEM!!! I had a main cake made and then half of my center piece were smaller cakes...each a different flavor...and each delicious!!! Everyone was obsessed with my centerpieces they could not believe they were real cakes! Each one was a different design and Kassie took the time to make each one PERFECT!!! I will be getting all of my cakes from her now and cant wait to go back to get a cake for our anniversary next year! Thank you for playing such an important role in my big night!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Veronica · Married on 09/22/2013

My cake was truly the best tasting cake I've ever had. The design was custom-made to my love for panda bears and bamboo and was the most gorgeous, classiest cake ever! Kassie is beyond creative and really incorporates the sentiments of both bride and groom to capture the best vision for the wedding cake. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/29/2013

stephanie · Married on 06/22/2013

I cannot speak highly enough about Kassie and the unbelievable cakes she made for our wedding. During our first consultation she seemed to really understand the look we were going for and was even able to suggest some creative and nontraditional details that were totally "us". The wedding cake was purple with a damask print on the side and had accents of her beautiful sugar flowers...absolutely perfect. Kassie also went above and beyond with our groom's cake. I expressed to her that I would like to have a groom's cake with zombies on it, but at that point in the wedding planning process I was pretty fried from the details. I gave Kassie free reign over the details, and honestly that zombie cake was the hit of the reception. Again, she totally blew our expectations out of the water! I would highly recommend Kassie to anyone looking for a wedding cake, birthday cake or any kind of cake. She is an amazing artist and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/19/2013

SugarArt Cakes by Kassie FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required