152 Jessup Ave, Quogue, NY 11959 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sugar Sugar Custom Cakes

We are a speciality bakery in the European Tradition. We specialize in creating the cake that will be an enduring romatic symbol of the love you will share.

Dramatic, Traditional, Romantic, the possibilities are endless. Bring us an idea and we will create the cake of your dreams!

Daisiesandstripesweddingcake

1 User photo

Sugar Sugar Custom Cakes 1
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

Our cake at Sugar Sugar was included with booking at Gurneys in Montauk. Ilona and Susan were so incredibly sweet throughout the entire process! Starting with the tasting which was such a fun experience, we got to try all different amazing flavors. We ultimately ended up choosing Almond Genoise, Red Velvet and Tiramisu. I will day the almond cake is DIVINE and my husband couldn't get enough of the tiramisu. On the day of our cake was beautiful and matched my dress perfectly. I loved the small details like the flowers, and of course our custom cake topper of my husband and I that I will save forever!

Cambria · Married on 10/17/2017

Ilona made us the most beautiful and delicious cake in the whole world! We're so happy with the result. Our wedding venue (Gurney's) actually provided the cake as part of our wedding package, but Ilona was very helpful and accommodating when we wanted to do our tasting. I would have to say this was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning. Trying all of her different flavors, they were SO unique and amazing. There was an orange, a lemon, red velvet, chocolate with salted caramel...the list goes on. She is beyond talented and all I did was send her a picture of what we wanted our cake to look like and she did just that! Thank you for making our cake one UNFORGETTABLE! <3

Sugar Sugar Custom Cakes 2

Dana · Married on 10/07/2016

Oh my God... this cake... just superb! Ilona and Susan are a dream team to work with. Not only are their cakes absolutely delicious but their craft in creating the perfect cake is unparalleled. I came in with a loose idea of what I wanted and Ilona and Susan took my vision to the next level. They even included a little sugar sculpture of our cat! It was the hit with us and our guests and I truly felt that I have been given something so custom and special for our special day. We would highly recommend them!

Award

Sugar Sugar Custom Cakes FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sugar Sugar Custom Cakes 1
    Discount for Our Bravest!
    We give a 10% discount for our Firefighters, Police, Emergency Tech Personel and All Active Duty Military Families

• 152 Jessup Ave Quogue, 11959 See on map
    6319885317 (Other Phone Number)
    Contact by website and email at any time. Store hours vary by season. Appointments available 7 days a week.