Sugar & Spice Confections

4800 College Blvd. (Not a Store Front Location), Leawood, KS 66211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

408 10101Wedding7
Heap Wedding Centerpieces (The President Hotel)
Chocolate Enrobed wedding cake (Grand Street Cafe, Country Club Plaza)
Chocolate Enrobed wedding cake (Grand Street Cafe, Country Club Plaza)
Shadow Glen Country Club (Cedar Creek Country Club)
Shadow Glen Country Club (Cedar Creek Country Club)
Fondant cake with Spring green tones.
Fondant cake with Spring green tones.
Buttercream Scrolls (Overland Park Wedding)
Buttercream Scrolls (Overland Park Wedding)
Hand Painted Fondant (Lee's Summit, MO Wedding)
Hand Painted Fondant (Lee's Summit, MO Wedding)
Fondant bands with cake.
Fondant bands with cake.
Butter Cream Wedding cake with fresh floral and matching ribbon (The National Golf Club-Parkville,...
A cake & Cupcake tree with Sugar Cookie favors (Union Station Reception-Kansas City, MO)
Wedding Favors (Caramel Apples)
Wedding Favors (Caramel Apples)
My entry in a "Past & Present" Wedding cake Competition.
My entry in a "Past & Present" Wedding cake Competition.
Bridal Shower Cake Inspired from the rinted invitation design.
Bridal Shower Cake Inspired from the rinted invitation design.
Our individually boxed Bridal favors can have your own custom logo or label made for box too!
Individually wrapped with your own matching labels and colors.
Individually wrapped with your own matching labels and colors.
Iron Woods Reception- Leawood, KS
Iron Woods Reception- Leawood, KS
Ivory Fondant with Chocolate Fondant Band (Adams Alumni Center-KU Campus in Lawrence, KS)
Ivory Butter Cream with Real Roses. (Lions Gate Country Club)
Ivory Butter Cream with Real Roses. (Lions Gate Country Club)
320 10101Wedding8
408 10101Wedding7

4 Reviews for Sugar & Spice Confections

Jody · Married on 06/27/2009

We had a small casual wedding and had to plan it from out of town. All my communication with Sugar & Spice was through email but they captured my vision perfectly! We ordered cupcakes instead of a formal cake and they were absolutely beautiful. I worked with Melissa and she was so professional and easy to work with. My guests said that the frosting was the best they've ever tasted on a wedding cake. It wasn't heavy or overly sweet. I will happily use their services again!

Dawn · Married on 10/18/2008

There aren’t enough adjectives to describe how unbelievable our wedding cake was!! We had our hearts set on a very specific chocolate cake with chocolate banding around the entire cake. Melissa was the only chef in town who didn’t shy away from our vision, or try to discourage us from what we wanted. She was hugely confident in her abilities and she did not disappoint!! It was her confidence and professionalism that made it possible for us not to worry about any part of the process. She took care of everything. It was hands down the best tasting cake I have ever had, and could not have looked more perfect. I cannot say enough great things about her abilities as a pastry diva!!! The cake was a huge hit with all of our guests and the staff at the restaurant where we held our reception. Everyone went on and on about how wonderful it tasted, and they couldn't stop talking about the design. They took more pictures of the cake than they did of us!! Even the pastry chef at the restaurant came out and commented about how impressive our cake was!! Melissa, you are a ROCK STAR!!!!

Justine · Married on 04/26/2008

Sugar & Spice Confections did a fantastic job! All services exceeded my expectations and set the bar very high. I was thrilled with everything--especially the creativity that was offered to make my wedding cake and favor unique.

Award