Butler, PA 16001 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Social

Cupcake and dessert catering to make your next party awesome!

Where can you find the best fancy gourmet cupcakes and desserts in the Pittsburgh area? Right here! Sugar Social is Northern Pittsburgh's leading gourmet cupcake and dessert catering company. Our luscious decorated cupcakes and sweets are like nothing you've ever seen or tasted before! Unique flavor combinations have been tested and retested to achieve delicious perfection! Order pick up is at Mac's Café in Butler, PA, but we serve the entire Pittsburgh, PA region and do offer delivery services.

Our cupcakes and desserts are available in a dazzling number of styles and flavors in large quantities for your birthday party, wedding reception, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary party, baptism, bar mitzvah, family reunion or other special event.

And we're happy to help create unique dessert displays to match the theme of your party, no matter what it is. Just get in touch and we'll make it happen!

Everyone loves sweet treats!

rustic weddin
img101
img101

16 Reviews for Sugar Social

Taylor · Married on 11/10/2014

I currently work for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County, a nationally accredited mentoring program serving underprivileged children in Butler County. I asked Kristen if she would be willing to come to our facility and lead the children in our program in a baking/cupcake decorating activity. We were ecstatic when Kristen eagerly agreed! The activity was fantastic. Kristen is so professional, fun, and extremely detail-oriented. This event was probably out of her comfort zone, and unusual for her, but we could not have been more impressed with her adaptability to the entire experience. I would highly recommend Kristen and Sugar Social in any capacity. She is an admirable business woman who gives back to her community, and in terms of product quality and overall service, it doesn't get any better than this. I don't even need to talk about how delicious the cupcakes are....they speak for themselves.

• F

Felicia · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristen was amazing to work with! Got back to you quickly, professionally, and even though I didn't meet her face to face at first it felt very personal. The cupcake quality were fantastic, very moist and absolutely delicious. Our cutting cake was just how I imagined it would be and of course tastey! She set up perfectly and I had nothing to worry about. My wedding planner had done work with her prior, which was nice, and she came HIGHLY recommended. I would recommend her to everyone.

Kristen was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with!!! The cupcakes speak for them selves, delicious. Pretty much melt in your mouth (and what was left over, stayed good for nearly a week- they were so so good) Our colors were perfect, I described to her what I wanted (as far as texture / look) for the cutting cake and it was SPOT on!!! I had a wonderful experience and recommend her/the company to everyone, not just for weddings, but cupcakes in general. Very Very reasonably priced as well and local, which I loved.

Sugar Social FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• The Atrium
    The Atrium Banquet Halls

Not only are Sugar Social's sweets beautiful, but they taste amazing too! If you are looking to serve cupcakes or a dessert variety, they are the ones to call. Highly recommended!

• Weddings of Pittsburgh
    Weddings of Pittsburgh Wedding Planners

Yum! You need to try these cupcakes, words can not express how amazing they are, your taste buds will Thank You!! I have worked with Kristen for years and every time and I am more and more amazed by her creativity and taste. No wonder she is one of the Best Pittsburgh Cupcakes!!

• Kate Stutz Photography
    Kate Stutz Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristen's eye for cakes is wonderful! Her cupcakes are not only cute, but they are delicious! She has such great flavors to choose from, and they are dolled up in fun wrappers and decorations. I'm always happy to see her at an event I'm shooting because I know dessert will be fantastic!

• Butler, 16001 See on map