Sugar Pine Cakery

Tahoe City, CA View map

• Valerie
    Valerie Married on 07/16/2016
    I loved our wedding cake! And cupcakes! Sugar Pine Cakery was the perfect choice for us, and so yummy! My husband and I had the option of purchasing a cake from our vendor but after we tasked their cake and the many different flavors we were hooked on this bakery for life. We had first wanted to have one big cake however we ended up going with a smaller cake for my husband and I to cut and then cupcakes in a variety of flavors. We couldn't choose just one flavor because they were all so wonderful. Allison gave us the option to pick and choose what we wanted. She was excellent to work with and understood exactly what we wanted and made that happen. She worked well with our florist since we had flowers cascading down the cake and also provided décor items for the cake table. I cannot wait to come back up to Tahoe City and get more of the goodies they make at the Sugar Pine Cakery!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 06/04/2016
    Allison made us the most beautiful AND delicious cake...tough combination in my opinion :) She did a great job executing my crazy request to have skiers on the cake and even went to the extra effort to get some trees to decorate it. It turned out better than I could have imagined and was flagged by delicious cupcakes and lemon bars on a beautiful wood round layout. She was wonderful to work with all the way from the cake tasting through the big day.
  • User2266823 2+ years ago
    We ordered our wedding cake and cupcakes from Sugar Pine Cakery for our Tahoe wedding this past Sunday. Allison was extremely helpful through the whole process of ordering our delicious treats. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. Our cake was delicious and looked beautiful. The cupcakes were a hit and our guests complimented us on the presentation and their tastiness. We ordered a variety of cupcakes and they were all so delicious! I would highly recommend Allison to help create something tasty for your next special event!

Real Weddings

• Evan & Alison
    25 photos · 08/03/2015
  • Scott & Fay
    28 photos · 07/11/2015

2923 Lake Forest Rd Tahoe City, CA, 96145
530-583-2253
Location of (Sugar Pine Cakery)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding