Po Box 1625, Apopka, FL 32704 Map · Phone number

About Sugar N Spice Events

It is our mission to save you time, reduce stress, and Cater to your Wants, Interest and Needs! Whether you have Ideas or don't know where to begin, we will work with you to customize an event that will reflect your style and personality. Our staff offers an endless encyclopedia of information regarding etiquettes, and budget saving tips. Sugar N Spice creative upscale edge to design is extremely helpful. You have a Vision, we bring that Vision to life.

We help create the special occasion of your Dreams, we have a list of Perferred Vendors we work with, to make all the majic come to life.

Sugar N Spice Events Specialize In: Weddings Large or Small

We Look forward to your Event. Sugar N Spice Events Website: www.sugarnspiceevents.net Phone: (407) 756-0031

d6d88a0eb357b011 1219695447010 Reception1
d6d88a0eb357b011 1219695447010 Reception1

2 Reviews for Sugar N Spice Events

PJ · Married on 10/14/2006

3.5

I have used Sugar N Spice for many social events, inculuding assistance on my wedding day. Sugar N Spice never says "They Can;t" They say yes to everything, and always finds a way to make it happen. Stephanie is always able to cut cost and corners, using her creative staff at all times. The vendors Sugar N Spice use, are amazing and very reptable. Stephanie and her team are so busy with various events, sometimes, I had to be on her scheld, but when she worked on my event, it has always been one of a kind. I recommend Sugar N Spice any day.

Sent on 09/04/2008

Sharelle · Married on 10/07/2006

Saturday 10/7/06 went off extremely smoothe. Stephanie had everything under control, from the Vendors, to my family, I just remember having a good time. Thanks Sugar N Spice Events

Sent on 08/25/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sugar N Spice Events FAQ

• BBHP ELECTRIC MOTORSPORTS
    BBHP ELECTRIC MOTORSPORTS Wedding Limos

This is a wonderful company!!!! Keep up the great work:)

• Custom Artistic Aisle Runners
    Custom Artistic Aisle Runners Wedding Decor & Lighting

Sugar N Spice Events, If a picture tells a thousand words, - yours on Wedding Wire adds up to a fabulous book! Can't wait for the next chance to work with you.

• Harpist Christine MacPhail
    Harpist Christine MacPhail Wedding Musicians

Sugar N Spice - the name says it all!! Stephanie and her team will add extra spice to your event but keep it sweet as sugar so you can relax and enjoy yourself! I worked with Sugar N Spice for a lovely wedding on July 26th and the entire occasion went smoothly. The bride and groom were very pleased and you will be too!

• Po Box 1625 Apopka, 32704 See on map