8850 Dorchester Road, Charleston, SC 29420 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique

Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique (Formerly Three Little Bears) currently serves the Upstate of South Carolina, and also serves the Charleston, SC! As the sole owner and employee of Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique (Connie Watters), I am dedicated to making beautiful and delicious cakes and other goodies to suit your needs. I am truly enjoying working with clients to create bespoke works of art that are as beautiful and they are tasty! I want each cake to be as unique as the couple they represent! I am confident that you will always be pleased when you order from me!

***This home bakery business operates under the Cottage Food Bill in SC, and is not required to have DHEC inspections, however, it is important to note that it is a SMOKE FREE and PET FREE home***

Follow Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique on

db41931f96eed6f1 1522160713 ccc6f6ce2bd603a9 1522160711 580567e085758447 152216
db41931f96eed6f1 1522160713 ccc6f6ce2bd603a9 1522160711 580567e085758447 152216

14 Reviews for Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I just used Sugar Magnolia for our wedding in Charleston. 5 stars and highly recommend. We went with cupcakes of all flavors & a watercolor cake to match our theme. Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Angela · Married on 09/08/2017

Connie Did a phenomenal job with my daughters Wonder Woman cake. She was professional, personable, and has great talent.

The cake she made was an amazing sight to see and even more pleasing to the taste buds! It was moist and full of flavor.

Highly recommend. I am hard to please but she went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

It was such a joy working with Connie! I have always envisioned having a funfetti cake for my wedding, but at first I had some difficulty finding a baker who would make one. I was referred to Connie, and I am so happy that I was! She was so excited to make our cake and did such an amazing job. She made us a partially naked funfetti cake. Not only was it more gorgeous than I could have imagined, it was absolutely delicious! My husband and I loved it, and so did all of our guests. People were going up for seconds because it was so good, and it was completely gone almost instantly. Our guests were raving about the cake all night, and we are still getting compliments on it! Connie is flexible, affordable, and amazing at what she does. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local