543 SW 12 Avenue, Miami, FL 33130 Map · Phone number

About Sugar Fancies

Sugar Fancies is a Bespoke Cake & Fine Pastry shop located in Miami, Florida. We focus on delivering original creations that reflect exquisite taste and fine design. We believe in a truly personal approach and go to great lengths to create your Dream Wedding Cake, whether it's a buttercream vintage rustic style or a grand seven tier cake with had crafted sugar flowers. We love to meet every single client and be able to provide them with an intimate approach that puts their mind at ease by knowing that their cake will be not only beautiful but visually stunning and delicious. We take pride in using the finest and freshest ingredients available, all our cakes are baked with love to our craft and decorated to perfection. We are committed to quality, craftsmanship, excellent service and longtime client relationships.

For more infomration please contact us at 786.558.9047 or e-mail us at orders@sugarfancies.com

Follow Sugar Fancies on

kp 011
232323232fp73436nu2663258wsnrcg3453727868349nu0mrj

13 Reviews for Sugar Fancies

Maria · Married on 08/01/2014

I always dreamed about a designer cake for my wedding and Sugar Fancies is the place to go for an ultimate wedding cake experience. Awesome flavors, including the Designer name-sake creations! Marina was very professional and helpful in selecting the right option, considering the fact that I was ordering remotely from Virginia.
    The cake turned out slightly bigger than expected but we received many compliments on the design and the flavor! We loved every bite of this cake and even froze some for 1 year wedding anniversary!!!
    Great job, Sugar Fancies! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/19/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 02/22/2014

The vision I had for my wedding cake was brought to life by Sugar Fancies. When my husband and I first met with Sandy, the pastry chef, we explained with pictures and by giving her details of what our wedding consisted of. She knew exactly what we were thinking of and I was so excited when I saw it on my wedding day! I can't stop looking at pictures of it and it tasted absolutely delicious. We wanted a rustic look with buttercream instead of fondant, and the buttercream was out of this world. We also got a half guava and half carrot cake. Our wedding guests could not stop raving about the beauty and taste of it, the cake was honestly one of my favorite parts! Thank you!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Sugar Fancies thank you for a gorgeous and Delicious Cake!! My wedding would have not been the same without it! My guests couldn't stop talking about the cake, it was not only beautiful but the freshness and moistness and taste were truly superb! By far the best Wedding Cake Boutique in South Florida! A true European Style Cake Bakery! Thank you !!
    Mr. & Mrs. Loreda

Sent on 09/11/2013

Award

• Blush & White
    Blush & White Wedding Planners

I've worked with Sandy from Sugar Fancies, and am always impressed with her creativity and talent. Not only are her cakes and sweets beautiful, they are delicious! A true professional and fun to work with!

• 543 SW 12 Avenue Miami, 33130 See on map
    7865589047 (Fax Number)
    Mon-Sat 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat. 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sundays Open for Deliveries Only