$5,150
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sugar Branch Events

For a beautiful, enjoyable wedding experience

Sugar Branch Events works hard so you don't have to. We'll make your day unrepeatable, individual, and awe-inspiring through strategic planning, unique design, and careful coordination. Our team will work closely with you, helping build a dependable vendor team with all the details and traditions you expect for the biggest day of your life. We would be honored to help you with any aspect of your wedding or party, whether it's planning everything from the moment you get engaged, or if you just need an excellent Wedding Day Coordination or party planning team.

So get in touch - we'd love to chat with you!

info@sugarbranchevents.com

- Partial planning
- Wedding Day coordination
- Decor and specialty details
- Vendor selection and recommendation
- Birthday, anniversary, and baby shower design

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Guest List (1)
Religious (1)

When you get engaged, a huge overwhelming rush comes upon you. Where are you going to have the ceremony, reception, food, drinks, decor, color scheme, flowers?!?, etc. When I started my journey on finding a wedding coordinator, I had spoken to several companies. It wasn't until my friend who just had her wedding highly recommended SugarBranch. I cannot tell you how wonderful of an experience I had with them. Lindsay is who I worked with and she was outstanding. She always made herself available for me, would give me advice and followed up when tasks were complete. She's impeccably organized, knowledgeable and creative, the three best qualities in someone who's helping you plan your wedding! My whole wedding went off without a hitch and it was absolutely beautiful, romantic and intimate - the three things I always dreamed of. I can't thank Lindsay and her team enough for making this process stress-free and smooth. I highly recommend SugarBranch and will keep referring them to my family and friends. :) Also - quick note. They did give me a website called AislePlanner when I signed up with them. It's an online-based wedding planner kit where you can put your timeline in, contracts and you can message your planner through there with questions, ideas, etc. It was fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Bree, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I LOVE Sugar Branch! They helped coordinate my friend's wedding about 5 years before I got engaged and that was the first experience I had with Sugar Branch. I was so impressed by them that I booked their services the day after we got engaged! Britt is a dream come true for every bride-to-be! We used them for day-of services so that I could enjoy the best day ever and know that everything was being taken care of with all of the vendors, family, and guests. Britt made sure that my husband and I knew what was going on, when to eat dinner (yup, we actually got to eat at our wedding!), and her team packed up all of the decor/gifts after the reception! If you want to really just enjoy your wedding day, hire Sugar Branch Events. It will be the best money you spend on your wedding. If you have a tight budget, then reallocate funds from another section of the wedding. THAT'S how important it is to have Sugar Branch as a part of your day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

To make a long story short, we received a lot of feedback from our wedding guests about how smoothly everything went on our wedding day and we have Lindsay at Sugar Branch to thank for that! Lindsay was very organized and extremely helpful in providing advice because she understood our vision and needs. Leading up to the wedding, she anticipated every detail no matter how big or small (ie, from serving as a middleman between us and our vendors when issues came up to offering advice on table cloths selections). On the actual day, she and her team handled everything that we had discussed flawlessly and kept us on schedule, freeing us from worrying about any of the details and allowing us to enjoy the day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Peter, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Sugar Branch Events Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We highly recommend working with Sugar Branch events! On many occasions over the past couple of years, we have love worked alongside these ladies as they successfully orchestrate distinguished events and weddings of many sizes and scopes. They take their client's design vision and filter it through their classic and tasteful style, with each detail at the event made meaningful and aesthetically pleasing. On the day of, their presence is calm, collected, and in control of the day's logistics, making for a smooth setup experience for us florists and for the rest of the wedding professionals. All of this is to say, reach out to Sugar Branch Events to help create your beautifully memorable occasion!

Can I just say that I LOVE these girls?! They always seem to make every wedding look stunning, keep things running smoothly and are just a joy to be around! I always know it's going to be a great wedding when I get to work with Sugar Branch!

Sugar Branch is hands down one of our, if not the favorite wedding planners we have the pleasure of working with. My name is Eric Morales and I own Extreme DJ Service. When working with SB, we know every detail will be executed seamlessly with ease and elegance. They are a delight to work with and our wedding couples don’t have to worry about a thing when these ladies are in their corner. Don’t think twice… book them. Worth every penny!

Wow - I cannot say enough how WONDERFUL it was to work with Sugar Branch Events! I hired SBE for pre-design and day of coordination. Looking back, I honestly don't know how I would have pulled it all together without them. Lindsay and Britt are so creative, sweet, and accommodating. There was SO much going on the day of my wedding, but I probably only saw about 5% of it because SBE took care of everything. Because of them, I was able to fully enjoy my wedding day and take in every amazing detail. It seems like a lot of brides trying to save money don't hire a coordinator, but trust me - this is the best investment you can make! The ability to enjoy your wedding day and allow a professional team to take care of all the little details is priceless. And when you have an amazing duo like Lindsay and Britt, you will seriously not have to worry about a thing! Lindsay and Britt have such great dynamics working together and are truly a team. I would recommend Sugar Branch Events in a heartbeat to any bride!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sugar Branch Events. Lindsay and Brittany are the sweetest girls and are absolutely a joy to work with! They genuinely care about artistic, original design and their floral arrangements are BEAUTIFUL!! They are highly skilled at organization and making their clients (and other vendors!) rest at ease and trust them completely. I've had the pleasure of working with Sugar Branch on a few projects and am always amazed at the stunning work they turn out. I HIGHLY recommend them for coordination, events design and floral arrangements and cannot wait to work with them on another wedding again soon!!

77 PROS I KNOW