203 spruce st, Eastsound, WA 98245 Map · Phone number

peacock
berries

3 Reviews for Sugar Baby Specialty Cakes

Anjana · Married on 07/17/2011

Jami created a beautiful and delicious wedding cake for Alec and my wedding. We were planning our wedding from 3000 miles away, did not do a tasting, and had never met her. She was professional, easy to work with, and gave us the most delicious amazing wedding cake we had ever tasted. She delivered it to our destination and was so easy to work with and kind - all over the phone and email! We sent her pictures of our vision - Indian (South Asian) fused with tropical vibe. She even created flavors in one cake that were to die for! We had one cake with three tiers and two cake bases/flavors - toasted coconut with mango filling and dark chocolate with raspberry coulis. My mouth is watering remembering our cake as I write this review. It was so beautiful, I almost did not want to cut it and I was the bride!!! Thank you, Jami, for your skill, passion, kindness, and beautiful work. We highly recommend Jami Plummer. Her website is super cute, too, and she is so accessible. - Alec and Anjana, married July 17, 2011 on Orcas Island at Outlook Inn

Sent on 07/25/2011

Chelsea · Married on 08/28/2010

Delicious cupcakes! Jami made our wedding cupcakes last summer and they were very elegant and tasty. She also did a great job creating a beautiful cake table display. Great value and great service.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Sara · Married on 07/20/2013

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

The cake was delicious and my guests all enjoyed the cake. We chose two flavors: vanilla bean cake with vanilla bean bavarian filling and vanilla bean buttercream and our second layer was chocolate cake with cinnamon coffee filling and chocolate buttercream. We had a lot of extra cake and ate cake every day of our honeymoon. It was delicious!

She delivered our cake on the day of the wedding and took care of the setting it up under the reception tent. Our original plan was to have it delivered in the afternoon and have it on a cake table in the restaurant for the cocktail hour and then move it to the tent for the cake cutting, but she didn't recommend moving it. So, she actually came back later in the day to get it set up under the tent.

I live in Ohio and my wedding was in Washington and so our communication was mostly through email. Sometimes it would take a while to get a response to my emails.

I would recommend Sugar Baby Cakes for a delicious wedding cake.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Sugar Baby Specialty Cakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup