Pasadena, CA 91199 Map · Phone number

About Sugar and Fluff

Hello welcome to Sugar and Fluff Event Design!

Hiring us might be the best thing you have ever decided for your wedding or event.

Educated in the field of Fine Arts and Graphic Design, we, "the chefs", have a passion for creating innovative color palettes and concepts. We work very closely with a team of design vendors to ensure your dream wedding becomes a reality.

Based in Pasadena, we are committed for wedding planning in Los Angeles, Orange and Inland Empire.

Just some services we provide:
• Invitation & print products

sugar and fluffevent design jose villa european wedding03
josevillawedding9

5 Reviews for Sugar and Fluff

Syrena · Married on 06/22/2013

I've had the pleasure of observing Sugar and Fluff's genius in a wide variety of situations and they never cease to amaze me! They are brilliant in their creativity, beyond professional in their work, and dedicated to representing the styles and preferences of the people they serve. With our own event (my mom's wedding), they really helped to bring it to life! They worked with all our various restrictions (not always an easy task!) and gave us an incredibly beautiful and flawless day! You will NOT be disappointed with investing in this incredible team!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

I can't explain the gratitude I feel for Sugar & Fluff. They provided the event coordinating, event design, and invitation design for my wedding, & everything turned out absolutely amazing. Our wedding was even featured on Rock and Roll Bride! The Sugar & Fluff team, Tarek, Aasim, and Andrea, are awesome people to work with, and I can’t imagine having planned my wedding without them. They all have AMAZING personalities & do EXCELLENT work!

I highly recommend Sugar & Fluff. You will not be disappointed. They will help you create an event that you only dreamed of having!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Hong-An · Married on 05/14/2011

We worked with Tarek from Sugar and Fluff for all of our wedding stationary - invitations, programs, table numbers, seating boards, etc. and he was fantastic. The products were beautiful and there was really a cohesive design to bring our wedding together. Our guests were especially impressed with our wedding program and kept on commenting on how they had never seen anything like it. Tarke worked efficiently, got us the stationary in a timely fashion, and was really well priced. We are very happy with his work and I think our guests were too.

Sent on 06/27/2011

• Floral Occasions Wedding Florists

I've heard it said that Sugar and Fluff is "The Cherry On Top" and I couldn't agree more. Just when you think you've thought of everything....you've missed the boat if you haven't hired S&F to design your wedding. They are innovators and I'm proud to say that I've had the pleasure of working with them on a few events and highly recommend them.

• Pasadena See on map
    8183595375 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Sugar and Fluff)