2440 Virginia Ave, Washington, DC 20037 Map · Phone number

About Sue Michailidis with Connoisseur Travel

In 2000, my fiance (at the time) and I moved from San Francisco to Maui. I left the corporate world of the city for an island in the middle of the Pacific ocean and had no idea what I would do for work. I landed at a travel agency, and found my true calling. It was love at first booking!

Living on Maui, I specialized in honeymoon travel to the South Pacific: Tahiti, Hawaii, Fiji, and Southeast Asia. I was lucky enough to travel extensively throughout this part of the world.

Now at Connoisseur Travel in Washington DC, I sell destinations worldwide. Together with Connoisseur, I can offer you the benefits of strong industry connections--Preferred Partners with Four Seasons Resorts, for example. My contacts help get you all the perks you deserve and the most for your money.

I love working with honeymoon clients and fine-tuning your uniquely-yours dream vacation. No detail is too small. As a foodie, dinner reservations are a must. Activities, yes! If it means doing the research, I'm happy to do what it takes to ensure an unforgettable honeymoon.

I'm here for you every step of the way, from the planning stage til the moment you land home. I truly care!

I welcome the opportunity to work with you. Let's get this started!

Sue Michailidis

jamaica14
img4892

34 Reviews for Sue Michailidis with Connoisseur Travel

Doris · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I planned our honeymoon simultaneously with our wedding and we didn't have the headspace to plan both things - that's when we got Sue involved. She helped guide us through planning a two week trip through Italy with three major stops. Sue was an incredible resource from the get go. She listened to what we were looking for and gave us options that really suited our personalities while also serving that "honeymoon" vibe! She was realistic with us about budget, expectations for traveling, and how much time we'd need in each city. We started planning the trip with Sue about 6 months out, and during that time we made many changes and additions, all of which she happily adjusted for us! The day that we were set to leave, I realized that we were missing a night in the itinerary and Sue immediately responded and fixed it for us within the hour - even though it was a Sunday afternoon! She is really on your side. I felt so assured knowing that there was someone watching out for us while we were out of the country. I would 100% recommend Sue and her work for any travel needs you might have - it was SUCH a big relief knowing that our honeymoon was in good hands and that I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 07/20/2018

RACHEL · Married on 11/12/2016

First let me start off by saying my husband and I are not good trip planners. As a result, we kept delaying planning our honeymoon until we realized we were running out of time. We spent about 2 hours one night trying to plan it ourselves before we decided we needed help. We had never used a travel agent before. We found Sue by looking at reviews online and we are SOO glad we did. Having all the stress removed from planning the trip was really amazing (given all the stress of planning a wedding). Sue planned our entire Hawaiian honeymoon in one day (which islands we'd go to, resorts, flights, excursions, and car rentals). We were really happy with the island choices and the accommodations she made...our honeymoon felt incredibly special. Mid-trip we were considering making some changes and we called their 24/7 customer service line from Hawaii. They answered immediately and spent a lot of time on the phone with us to accommodate our needs. We plan to use Sue for all of our trips moving forward.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sue helped me plan a last-minute engagement trip to Italy that was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable and had great recommendations. She was even able to get us an upgrade at one of the resorts we stayed at. She was also extremely responsive. Highly recommend using Sue for your travel needs.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Sue Michailidis with Connoisseur Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Asia
    Mexico
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance