Denver, CO 80299 Map · Phone number

About sudstress

According to The Wedding Book, favors are a tradition that "serve as a talisman designed to spread the happy couple's good fortune to their guests. When favors bring a moment of joy to the recipient, they have fulfilled their age-old mission."

I can't think of a more personal and unique way to say "thank you for being there on our special day". These wedding favors were also featured in the October 2009 wedding guide of Daily Candy! See it here.

Each cutie pie slice is approximately 1.5 inches long and 1.5 inches high; weighs just about one ounce. I take great care, stamping each slice with the couple's name on one side and the wedding date on the other. The colors are chosen to coordinate with those of your wedding theme and several scent options are available.

Each favor is individually hand packaged and labeled with matching ribbon and customized gift tag.

sudstress.com

img8126 copy

10 Reviews for sudstress

• L.pound.perk

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Sudstress owner Kat was the most fun and enjoyable experience! She made over 190 favors for our wedding and I would not recommend anyone else for the job! Not only is she extremely talented at soap making, she cares for each and every piece of soap as if it were gold. She paid great attention to detail and was always quick to respond which I appreciated so much. She provided awesome info and advice throughout the process as well as photos showing the progress she was making. Not only did she create our custom soaps with our wedding colors, she also adorned them with beautiful paper & ribbon accents so that they were packaged perfectly. We couldn't have been happier with the end product!! Our guests couldn't believe how beautiful and wonderfully fragrant our soaps were and I'm still getting comments about them. Overall, Kat is an absolute doll to work with and I hope use her soaps again in the near future!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Sent on 10/25/2013

sudstress's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review! It is so satisfying to me that I can contribute meaningfully to such a special event in a person's life. I wish you and Kaleb all the best, every day, for the rest of your lives together. Cheers to life, love, and laughter! You were great and I'm holding you to those pictures! ;) All the best ~ Kat

Megan · Married on 08/09/2013

Kat is fantastic! My husband Corey found Sudstress soaps on Etsy about 8 weeks before our wedding day. We instantly loved her product but were nervous that we didn't have enough time to finalize the details for her to start production and then have them shipped to MA for our wedding date. We contacted her and she immediately said that she could do it! Via email, I described our wedding colors and she nailed it. Our guest count only required 100 out of the 150 soaps to actually go to MA and Kat was more than happy to meet us so that we could pick up the remainder. Everyone loved the favors - I actually heard that someone thought they were candy - yes, they smell that good! There is a reason she has over 400 5-star reviews on Etsy - she not only meets, but she exceeds expectations in each of the 5 categories for rating a vendor. I look forward to recommending her services once she's back from "vacation".

Sent on 09/27/2013

Award

sudstress FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

• Kelley Klein Photography Wedding Photographers

Kat makes some of the most beautiful and fragrant soaps I've ever seen. Her variety of colors and scents will blow you away! These soaps make fantastic bridal, wedding, and shower gifts!

• POSH
    POSH Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sudstress is an amazing company with an amazing product!!!! This company offers the most unique way to give each and every one of your wedding guest a gift to remember in the form of beautiful delicious smelling soaps! The owner is just as amazing as the products she sells!!!