Suburban Bridal

Omaha, NE View map Visit website

Suburban Bridal is a wedding dress shop located in Omaha, Nebraska. Since 1967, the company has been serving couples and their wedding parties in the Midwest. The professional team is dedicated to helping their clients find the perfect gown so that they look and feel their best on their special day.

This bridal salon features a collection of hundreds of dresses for various sizes, shapes, and styles. The helpful staff at Suburban Bridal will work closely with you to get to know your wedding vision. They can then employ their expert alteration skills to accommodate your needs and preferences, ensuring that your dream dress is a perfect fit. In addition to wedding dresses, this store offers wedding attire for bridesmaids and mothers of the couple. Suburban Bridal also has hair accessories, jewelry, and veils available to provide the finishing touches to every look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.1

Abby B. Getting married on 06/25/2022

above & beyond

This was the first & only place I needed to find my wedding dress. We had the salon all to ourselves for the appointment which made the experience so intimate. Kim, my consultant was absolutely amazing and i she pulled the perfect gowns out of their large selection for me after only hearing a brief summary of what i was looking for. Kim made the experience so much fun & so personal. It was the best experience I could have asked for!

Suburban Bridal's reply:

Awwww thank you so so much Abby! It was such a pleasure to meet you and your family! It was a truly fun day for me as well! I LOVE what I do! 😊. You are going to look so incredibly beautiful on your special day and I cannot wait to see you all dolled up so please try not to forget to send pics after all the craziness dies down! We will be in touch as soon as YOUR gown arrives! I am so happy for you! 🤗❤️
  • Savannah
    Savannah M. Married on 10/07/2021

Very helpful, good availability

I had a great experience at Suburban Bridal. I was able to make an appointment as early as the next day when I called on a weekend. This worked great for last minute plans with family/friends to attend. This was the first and only appointment I needed to find my dream dress! I went in not having a clue what I liked and left feeling so excited to have found my dress so easily. Christine was a great help! She was very genuine and informative, she helped me in and out of all the dresses so my family could just relax. We looked at the display dresses and she picked out a bunch in the back for me to try. I only tried on five or so dresses before I found my dress. Also, I had the pleasure of meeting Mary Lou and she was wonderful! Mary Lou had great advice and it made me feel good knowing she designed the dress I bought.
    Sarai N. Married on 06/12/2021

Wedding dress

Amazing people! I found my dream dress here and i’ve never been happier! All the ladies were incredible to work with and very willing to help make adjustments to the schedule as i was coming from a different state. loved the entire experience, definitely recommend!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Real Weddings

• Shelby & Preston
    36 photos · 05/12/2018

4614 S. 132nd St Omaha, NE, 68137
402-255-0022
Location of (Suburban Bridal)

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding