Newton, MA 02458 Map · Phone number

About Stylist Marina Melnikova

Whats your wedding Style?

Classic..elegant..natural..outdoorsy..glamorous? Maybe your bridal style is a little bit of everything. When you hire Marina for your wedding hair and makeup, your wedding day look is always personalized. You supply the inspiration, I guide the process.

Follow Stylist Marina Melnikova on

molly
emma1 jpg
marina 2

6 Reviews for Stylist Marina Melnikova

Marina and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I found Marina through a friend who had Marina style her and bridesmaids for her wedding. When I saw them coming down the aisle I knew I wanted to work with Marina and booked a trial with her.

My hair/makeup bridal trial was great. Marina came to my home and I had a few of my friends there. We took lots of pictures and got an idea for the few small changes for the day of hair and makeup. Marina took all my feedback and my wedding day look was absolutely perfect.

On the day of, Marina and her assistant came to my hotel room and and styled myself and 6 bridesmaids. We had a blast. Not only is she over the top talented but she is a joy to hang out with. She certainly helped calm my nerves on the day of and created a really relaxed, fun atmosphere.

Stop your search and book her today!!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Marina is absolutely amazing at what she does. She is incredibly talented, professional and flexible. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Jenny · Married on 05/31/2014

Marina did hair and makeup for myself, my sister, and the moms on my wedding day. Everything came out perfect and my friends are still commenting on how great my makeup was! The best part though is how awesome Marina was throughout the day. She is super easy to talk to, hilarious, and really fun to be around!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Stylist Marina Melnikova FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12