Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number

About Stylish Happenings

Stylish Happenings was created to offer Austinites an event planner that can help with what they are really looking for - to host unique events that are unforgettable to you and your guests!

We like to take our client's visions and turn them into real events that reflect their style, not ours. Whether that means your event is chic or edgy, we want to be the wedding planner that makes it all about YOU! Whether your budget is $10,000 or $100,000 we can help turn the day you’ve been dreaming about since you were just a girl, a reality that you’ll treasure forever!

As a wedding coordinator, we offer custom packages to all of our brides from full service event management and day-of coordination to basic budget guidelines, creative conceptual design or simply vendor recommendations. We can do it all - check out our inclusive packages or pick & choose exactly what you need for your wedding day! Our goal as your coordinator is to customize everything to fit your needs & your style!

If you like a little funk, sass or originality- and let's be honest, you're in Austin for a reason – Stylish Happenings is the coordinator for you!

E-mail, call or text us at any time!

Cheers,

Beth

beth@stylishhappenings.com

(512) 913-2790

"I can't even begin to tell you what a gigantic blessing you have been to us. We are constantly talking about how wonderfully talented, fun, cute and professional you are... you are great at what you do and amazingly creative." - Bride (Dec 2010)

Follow Stylish Happenings on

IMG7421
IMG6308

11 Reviews for Stylish Happenings

Valerie · Married on 11/24/2012

Fabulous, Wonderful, Creative, Fun, Unique - I can't begin to say enough great things about Beth and Stylish Happenings. Living in Houston and having our wedding in Austin I was feeling overwhelemed with the idea of planning a wedding by myslef. I knew I wanted something fun and whimisical (and on a tight budget). I had no idea how to translate my ideas into something tangible. Beth came to my rescue! On our first meeting together instantly she had read my mind. From food to lighting and decor, everything was perfect. She covered every little detail, which was a great comfort to me. By the time of the big day I was so relaxed, I had nothing to freak out about! She went above and beyond and we can't thank her enough! By the end of the evening my husband turned to me and said "This is the wedding I dreamt of." I coudln't agree with him more!

Aimee · Married on 05/27/2012

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding planning services! Beth is laid back and friendly while also extremely professional, organized and on top of everything. Case in point- here's what we gave her to work with- a ranch wedding in the middle of nowhere with no water, electricity or paved roads. Everything had to be brought in from restrooms to parking spaces to water, etc. And our entire event went flawlessly. Everyone loved Beth and our families were so grateful that they had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. We would 100% hands down absolutely recommend Beth to any bride and groom.

• W

Kate · Married on 05/11/2012

Beth was great! I wasn't really sure if I wanted to come up with money for a coordinator at all, but I'm SO glad I did! From the beginning, she worked to customize a package based on my specific needs. I used her in a day-of capacity but she certainly provided much more than time on the wedding day. She made timelines, helped with vendors, gave me creative and practical ideas....and she made the wedding day go so smoothly! I thought I would have so much more time on the big day to do things than I actually did and she was right there to fill in the gaps. Certainly money well spent. I can't thank Beth enough for all of her tremendous help!

Award

Stylish Happenings FAQ

• Jessica Monnich Photography
    Jessica Monnich Photography Wedding Photographers

Beth is such a wonderful wedding planner! She is creative as well as organized. I love working with her because on the numerous occasions we have worked together, I know things will get done and she will make sure it looks beautiful too. I highly recommend her!! The other bonus is that she is polite and personable but also will stand up for the bride's vision and somehow is able at the end of the day to make everyone happy. Now that alone is worth every penny!

• Catering with a Twist
    Catering with a Twist Wedding Caterers

I have had the amazing pleasure of working with Beth-Stylish Happenings and it was amazing. She is easy to work with, makes things a breeze and uses her creativeness to bring out the best. =)

• Austin, 78701 See on map