Stylish Events by Karla B.

Hialeah, FL 33015 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Stylish Events by Karla B.

Stylish Events is a wedding planning & coordination company based in Miami, FL that specializes in producing unique Events. Our job is to inspire and every detail of your event focused on your vision.

We enjoy working with the modern, savvy Bride who is involved in the planning process and seeks expert advise to build the best team of vendors for her wedding day.

gavrilescuweb13
Stylish Events by Karla B.
Couple's kiss
Couple's kiss
The bride
The bride
Wedding ceremony setup

56 Reviews for Stylish Events by Karla B.

Giselle · Married on 10/22/2016

I would recommend Karla to anyone. She's professional, experienced and above all extremely sweet. You can rest assure that with Karla everything will be perfect!

Lidys · Married on 04/17/2016

I have no words to describe how amazing and helpful Karla was. She took care of every single detail on the day of our wedding. We did not have to worry about anything at all, and we received so many compliments from our guests on how well organized everything was.
    I will never forget that right when I was ready to walk down the isle, the officiant asked about my vows and was only then that I realized that I had left them in my purse, up in the room where I was getting ready. I was ready to start crying about it (you know how we get so emotional this day), because even though I knew what I was going to say to my husband, there is always that fear that you're going to forget something or your mind go blank, but Karla just told me: "don't worry I'll go get them for you", and she ran to the room and got them right on time. That is just one of the many things she did for us on our wedding day, and I could never thank her enough. She is so professional, and caring, and without a doubt one of the best at what she does.
    If you want to have peace of mind on your wedding day, I'm telling you without hesitation, Karla is the person you need. She goes above and beyond to make your day perfect.

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2014

Wow wow wow!

I cannot say enough good things about Karla and I can't believe how helpful/knowledgeable she was, especially for the price. I paid for the day-of-coordinator package with her, but that title is really misleading. Not only was she there to help execute everything flawlessly on the day, but in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was there to meet with the venue, call vendors, attend my rehearsal, and engage in other various tasks in order to ensure that my needs were met. On the day, she was amazing. Always helpful, always there to assist, and never unaccessible, despite having a million things to prepare! My mom and I were both in awe of the service we received for the cost and the entire bridal party has been singing Karla's praises for the past week. PLEASE use her for your wedding, whether it's to coordinate the entire thing or just to make your life incredibly easy on the day. You won't regret it!

Stylish Events by Karla B. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• JP LIGHTING DECOR
    JP LIGHTING DECOR Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love working with Karla. Low key and Laidback..

• KLK PHOTOGRAPHY
    KLK PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

SO professional and so wonderful to work with, Karla B will create the design and event of your dreams! With a wonderful personality, she is there for you, your guests, vendors, for whatever is needed on your day, helping everything run smoothly - highly recommended!!!

• Studio by Carmen Photography
    Studio by Carmen Photography Wedding Photographers

Karla is one of the best Event planners in South Florida. She makes my brides day truly enjoyable and her attention to detail is outstanding! I highly recommend Karla to plan your next event.