Styling Trio

Cancun, MX View map

Styling Trio is an agency based in the Riviera Maya composed by amazing hairstylists and makeup artists who love using their passion and expertise to create breath-taking looks for you and your bridal party on such a special day.

We cater to every culture and style, whether you are looking for makeup that is romantic and natural or smokey and dramatic, we will work together to discover your unique style and create the perfect wedding day look!

Our specialties include airbrush technique, which is a great lightweight, water resistant option to provide a natural look for your big day especially perfect for a beach wedding.

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Sami
    Sami S. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Glam Team

Considering I found Styling Trio off Instagram, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but all my expectations were exceeded. The communication leading up to the day of was so efficient. The team arrived early and ready to go! They were thorough in the work and we all looked and felt FABULOUS. Even me, who had some wounds to cover up from an injury three days prior- they made it work. Our hair and makeup lasted all day in the Cancun heat/humidity. Styling Trio sent 5 people for a total of 11 girls so it went very quickly (about 4 hours). I am so happy I chose this team to glam us up.
    Sarah Z. Married on 12/04/2020

Beautiful work and people

I worked with Nadia and Andrea and they were absolutely lovely human beings along with being incredibly talented. They did my hair and makeup trial and day of hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my bridal party. Everyone looked amazing and my makeup lasted LOTS of crying. I would highly recommend them. They listen to what you like and what you want (they also ask for inspiration pictures) and also guide you for the best results. Thank you Styling Trio!

Styling Trio's reply:

Sarah! Thank YOU for trusting our team!!! We are so happy to got to be a part of your wedding!!! Congratulations and the best is yet to come!!!
  • samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/24/2020
    Where do I even begin to RAVE abt how undeniably EXCEPTIONAL the ST is?! I couldn’t have felt more gorgeous! They executed everything perfectly and I couldn’t be more grateful I found them! Before I go on, I'd like to tell you a bit abt me. I’m a NYC girl who only ever uses the best of the best. I know how that sounds but I’m including it so you can understand my level of experience with vendors and the expectations I hold. Deciding to do a dest. wedding was an easy way to make 1 of dreams come true. Executing all aspects of my dream wedding in Mexico, not so easy! I wouldn't call myself lucky for finding the trio. Luck had nothing to do with it. This glamazon spent countless hours researching and comparing. Fining ST was like finding a diamond in the rough! Between their website, FB, reviews, photo testimonials, immediate response time and just total overall professionalism, I knew I had found the crew for me. Adrian, the owner, was a GEM to work with. He is beyond accommodating to all needs and I highly suggest booking him to be there for the day of your wedding! The day of my wedding, I turned into a total bridezilla due to extreme problems with the hotel. Needless to say I wasn’t the most pleasant person to work with all day. Adrian remained as completely calm no matter what I threw his way. He was such a positive, comforting energy to be around and couldn’t have been more helpful throughout the entire process. His team was also incredible! Every one of them was lovely, talented and professional. The environment was stressful to work in unfortunately & all of them remained calm, productive and positive. I had 15 women I needed done in 4 hours! The trio had everyone done in time with no problem. They all looked STUNNING! I hope this review helps other brides like myself, who have been searching high and low for their knight and shining glam squad, to pull the trigger and hire this trio!

Styling Trio's reply:

Thank you so much Sam, lots of love from the Team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

42 photos · 04/14/2018
  • Deepika & Arthur
    45 photos · 11/09/2017

Alex Corbanezi Beauty Alex Corbanezi Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

This is the best company of hair and make up in Mexico! They will provide the amazing service quality and will thrill you for sure!!

Just Moments Events Just Moments Events Wedding Planners

Amazing & Talented Team of Artists!!! ... You will LOVE THEM!!!

Wedding in Riviera Maya Wedding in Riviera Maya Wedding Planners

Styling Trio has all the options for hair and make up for brides and their guests, they can serve a large quantity of persons since they have a lot of staff, professionals and equipment to do so, as well as their own salon in Playa del carmen, ideal for when you want to have a wedding outside a hotel. Always have heard good things of them and have proved it myself with my clients!

Plaza Progreso Carretera Federal Puerto Juárez-Chetumal, MZ. 293 LT. 1 3rd Floor - Office #72 Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
+52 (1) 984.231.2240
984-116-4514

8:00am to 2:00pm
Location of (Styling Trio)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding