Style Cleaners

• The White Flower Bridal Boutique
  • Vanessa Alfaro Bridal & Couture

2 Reviews for Style Cleaners

Theresa · Married on 02/23/2017

I took my Alfred Angelo wedding gown here to get the alterations done and was very impressed with the quality of service I received! It is always nerve-racking trying to figure out where to get the dress altered as you don't want to put something so precious like your wedding dress in the hands of someone who won't value it as much as you do. You hear so many stories about alterations disasters. But Style Cleaners was amazing, they took care of all the alterations I wanted to have done, and the list was quite long! Charlene was amazing, and went above and beyond to make sure the dress was exactly what I wanted, hemmed perfectly, beautiful bustles, and the belt she sewed in added the perfect touch! I was so happy that I came back after the wedding for them to clean and preserve the dress as well. Super fast turn around time too! I will be happily returning for any future cleaning needs I may have.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Tera · Married on 11/04/2016

Style Cleaners in Santee is where I decided to get my dress altered as it is close to my home and work. They made evening appointments after 5pm and I was able to make multiple visits to alter the dress exactly to my body. I was amazed as the quick turn around time and how absolutely lovely they were able to alter the dress to fit my body. Price wise - very very very reasonable. Their reviews on yelp is what led me to this shop, and I would hope every bride gets this amazing an experience when getting their wedding gown fitted.

Sent on 12/18/2016

• Santee, 92071 See on map
    (619) 448-0965 (Phone number)
    Location of (Style Cleaners)