Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

44 Reviews for Style by Bravura

Consultations (1)
Group Services (1)
Licensed (1)
Textured Styling (1)

Robin and Becca of Style by Bravura were the hair stylists for my wedding. Several of my bridesmaids came with pictures of very specific hair styles they wanted and Robin and Becca did an amazing job at replicating the pictures and giving everyone exactly the style they wanted. Robin was very responsive, easy to work with and helped me pick out the perfect hair extensions. Prior to my hair trial, I didn't really know how I wanted to do my hair but Robin did a great job of helping me figure out what looked best and I absolutely loved the way she did my hair. Every single bridesmaid, as well as my mom and mother-in-law looked beautiful and were very happy with their hair styles as well. I would highly recommend Style by Bravura!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shelby, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Robin and Amelia were absolutely fantastic! I have been told more times then I can count how beautiful I looked on my wedding day and the best part was, I truly felt beautiful! They were very helpful with my trial, very responsive to emails, very easy to transact the financial portion and were right on time and ready to go on the day of. My bridal party couldn't have looked more beautiful! I had both Caucasian and African American bridesmaids and I am very appreciative of artists who can work on any beautiful canvas! Thank you so much for your stellar work ladies and I will recommend you to every and anyone who will listen!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was great! Robin was very helpful setting up my requests. They came to my home to do my hair and makeup trial and to the resort on my wedding day. Gina and Amelia were so much fun and worked so well together! They even kept a happy face when dealing with a difficult and hard to please family member. The entire day was calm and full of jokes, which kept me calm. Another bonus was i didn't have to collect money from all the girls - a personalized website was created for my party, so the girls can go online and pay themselves. After researching many other vendors, this one was about the same price as the others, but they included the lashes. I'd recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User7218470, 1+ year ago, 1 Review