Style and Motion

Flint, MI View map

Delightfully different

Alison Married on 09/22/2017
    Shelby and Aaron were absolutely wonderful to work with throughout the entire process! We had them do their Same Day Edit for our wedding and everyone loved it. They are such amazing spirits to have by your side on your wedding day. They kept us on schedule all day - I literally did not look at a clock from the moment they showed up at our hotel. They made it so I did not have to worry about a single thing that day. Our video was stunning but most importantly, they were the perfect team to spend our wedding day with. They exceeded our expectations and I cannot recommend them highly enough!
    Jenny Married on 09/06/2014
    Choosing Style & Motion to film our wedding day, was the best decision I made! We are so beyond thrilled with our Same Day Edit- that we are upgrading to a feature. They definitely are true professionals and certainly the type of people you want around on your wedding day! Shelby kept me calm when it seemed like everything was going wrong the night before! Style and Motion is amazing at capturing the essence of you wedding. For us, it wasn't about having elaborate centerpieces and a super fancy venue- but it was about our LOVE for each other. It is apparent when you watch our video that they captured our day just beautifully!!!! Plus, for the dudes out there, they have a Drone Camera that my husband was obsessed with! :)
    Alyssa Married on 09/07/2013
    My groom and I worked with Aaron and Shelby of Style & Motion for our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Videography was a big chunk out of our total wedding budget, and we went back and forth several times on whether we were going to spend the money to capture these memories on video. We watched a lot of other companies' same-day edits (which we wanted) and decided that there was no way we would ever regret the decision to have videography at our wedding - the day was going to go by so quickly, we just wanted to make sure we had the best memories saved beautifully!

From the first moment we spoke with them, my husband and I knew they were a great team to work with. Our same-day edit made our guests cry, and they took some amazing shots during the day that made our video really special. Our same-day edit was 3 1/2 minutes long.

We knew before the wedding, though, that we also wanted to have a longer video, so we worked with Aaron and Shelby to have both a same-day edit as well as a feature film. We would recommend Style & Motion to any couple looking for a videography/filmmaking company that not only produces incredible work, but is so fun to work with!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Castle Farms Castle Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Style and Motion exceeds our expectation each and every time they shoot a wedding here at Castle Farms. Their videography services capture weddings exquisitely.

Melissa Marie Events Melissa Marie Events Wedding Planners

Aaron and Shelby make a great team! They are so fun to work with and super talented. I worked with them on a project and the end result was more than what I expected. I am very very pleased with the video. I hope that I get to chance to work with them a lot more in the future.

Imaginique Studios Imaginique Studios Wedding Photographers

We know Aaron and Shelby from past business and can attest to their professionalism and skills in video production. We are looking forward to working with them this year, and when we do, I'll add to this endorsement. Congrats on your success, guys!

432 S. Saginaw St. Suite 200 Flint, MI, 48502
Location of (Style and Motion)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding