Stunning by Rachel

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website

Stunning by Rachel is a wedding makeup artist based in Knoxville, Tennessee. They specialize in creating the most unique and beautiful look for you and your wedding party on your big day. Owner Rachel is a licensed aesthetician, so she is able to provide exceptional service. Every couple knows what they want, and this team wants to make it happen, so they offer consultation services to discuss the looks you love.

Every makeup look by Stunning by Rachel is unique to the person wearing it. They want you to feel your very best and be full of confidence. This team offers a variety of services to make your wedding day special, including:

• On-site makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Ruthie
    Ruthie M. Married on 03/19/2022

Incredibly Accommodating & Fantastic to Work With

Rachel is amazing! She asked me so many questions throughout my makeup trial run to make sure I was happy with the outcome. She was so kind, easy to talk with, and has a calming presence. On my wedding day she embraced my adjustments to my makeup with ease and was incredibly dedicated to making sure my makeup felt perfect for me! I felt natural and like myself, while still feeling glam! She hit the perfect balance of everything I wanted for my wedding day makeup.

I also cried a lot throughout the wedding day and my makeup was just as flawless at midnight as it was when she did it at 11am! I would recommend Rachel to anyone and everyone who is looking for a makeup artist!
    Sarah Married on 06/07/2019

Most Talented Makeup Artist

As someone who never wears makeup and as someone who has struggled with low self-esteem in the past, I have always been nervous about what makeup would look like on me, but Rachel proved to be such a huge blessing on my wedding day. She will melt away any fears that you have, and she will not disappoint. Her work exceeded all expectations for my entire bridal party. I had asked to look natural with a hint of glamorous, and she was able to do that so perfectly. I never felt like I had too much on, and I never felt like I wasn’t myself. She simply brought out our most beautiful potential. Rachel was so sweet and responsive throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was flexible with doing a trial beforehand, and she drove out to our cabin to do our makeup. My makeup even held through all of my happy crying during the day! Choosing her will be one of your best wedding decisions! Thank you Rachel from the bottom of our hearts.
    Caroline L. Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing! Fell in love with my look!

So incredible! She was so sweet and personable and did such a fabulous job. I was absolutely in love with my wedding day look!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Alex
    70 photos · 08/01/2020

Shutter Sprite Photography Shutter Sprite Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Rachel several times and her Brides always look perfect. She listens to their requests and will keep them more natural, but she also understands how makeup translates in photos so she encourages and explains when a bit more is beneficial. She is great to work with as a client and as a vendor.

Amanda May Photos Amanda May Photos Wedding Photographers

Rachel is AMAZING! She always goes above and beyond to serve the bride and bridesmaids! I couldn't recommend her more!

122 S.David Lane Knoxville, TN, 37922
Location of (Stunning by Rachel)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding