San Pedro, CA 90732 Map · Phone number

9f0c560b947f4162 1245258150875 finalDSCF0379
Gomez14mod

5 Reviews for Studio7designs

Dawn · Married on 06/04/2009

Studio7designs is a work of art. Timelessly my husband and I searched for the perfect photographer that would truly understand our desires. This was very important to us because we did not want a traditional wedding instead we wanted to have an intimate ceremony with ourselves and our kids. The photographer needed to understand that we still wanted the pictures to mirror the 'perfect' wedding. Rudy and Janelle (the gifted duo) made our challenging request into a conversation piece. Our online wedding slideshow they put together to share with our friends and family was just GREAT talent. Our pictures are phenomenal. The response from everyone was that they felt the ambiance as if they were actually present and felt our love we have for one another. Studio7designs captured our expectations and beyond. Our dreams has been fulfilled.

Mr. & Mrs. Byron Gilchrist

Sent on 06/28/2009

Maria · Married on 02/14/2009

I can't tell you enough about how exceptionally talented these photographers are. They were professional and helped me with many aspects of my wedding beyond the scope of what they were hired for. I was truly impressed with them and their attention to detail. They really know how to capture the emotion through their pictures. My wedding book design is amazing. I am so excited everytime I show people and get their reaction. I think that this is because they listen, and then put their expertise to work. Overall they have my whole hearted endorsement. If you are looking for amazing magazine worthy quality photography that you can afford with trusting proffessionals then this duo is for you!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Gerard · Married on 02/16/2008

Would highly recommended Studio7designs. You rwill eceive exceptional photos, while working with two extremely creative, professional and pleasant people.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Award

Studio7designs FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints

• PlanetZaya Wedding Videographers

Studio7 is the best in the business without question. Their photos are moving, inspiring and absolutely the highest quality. There has never been a Studio7 project we've seen that we have not been impressed with. Coupled with a staff that is professional, organized, personally invested in every project and so easy to work with, Studio7 is the complete package when it comes to photography. We at PlanetZaya consider ourselves fortunate to be colleagues and friends with such an incredible company.

• San Pedro, 90732 See on map