1339 Rockside Road, Cleveland, OH 44134 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Studio Zia Salon

Studio Zia Salon is a beauty salon based out of Cleveland, Ohio, that serves the surrounding region. They would love to work with couples to provide them with chic looks using eco-friendly products. They promise to provide you with a comforting, pampering experience that you will remember for years to come.

Studio Zia Salon will consult with couples to go over what looks they would like to have for their wedding day, along with any services they want. Other than hair services, their licensed stylists offer facials, hair removal, manicure/pedicure, massages, and salon services. They also offer group services for up to 10 people, and group discounts. They would be honored to work with you to provide you with a memorable experience so that you look and feel fabulous on such an important day. Their hair removal services include threading, tweezing, and waxing. Some of the hair services they provide include:

• Blowouts

simple updo
anns new cl back copy

1 Reviews for Studio Zia Salon

Diane · Married on 09/19/2015

I have NEVER been to a better or more professional hair salon in my life! I came into the Salon the morning of my wedding day with a vision in my head about how I wanted my hair to look. The owner and stylist, Linda, styled my hair personally. I wasn't completely satisfied upon completion but Linda continued to re-style my hair until I was beaming from ear to ear. She and her staff are not only professional and immensely talented but go above and beyond to make their customers more than satisfied! Everyone raved about how beautiful my hair looked all day long! I not only had my dream wedding but I really did look like a princess with my beautiful hair and tiara! Studio Zia Salon is absolutely awesome! I am now a lifetime customer!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Studio Zia Salon's reply:

Thank You Diane ! It was a great pleasure styling your hair for your wedding day !
    You looked absolutely beautiful.
    Sometimes, when a bride just sits back & takes it all in, is when it all comes to them, how they really want your look to be (up or down) . I'm am happy that you loved your updo. Best Wishes to you !

Studio Zia Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 42.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Studio Zia Salon 1
    First time client deal
    10% off your 1st visit when you click on "LIKE" on our Studio Zia Facebook page !

• 1339 Rockside Road Cleveland, Ohio, 44134 See on map