Studio Wax It

Tampa, FL View map Visit website

Studio Wax It is a business based out of Tampa, Florida, providing couples with beauty services before their wedding day. Owner and lead esthetician Anjuli boasts over 12 years of waxing experience in the beauty industry and enjoys pampering her couples before their big day. This business also offers lash extensions and a variety of aftercare and skincare products.

Studio Wax It provides a range of services to couples to help them feel the best version of themselves before their wedding event. The quick, easy, and painless waxing services can be completed in only 15 minutes. The wax that is used in our salon is made with 100% all-natural beeswax and it is hypoallergenic. It is heated just above body temperature which helps to prevent burns and breakouts. This company offers group pricing to accommodate wedding parties.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair Removal
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

Deals

Studio Wax It 1
Exclusive

Team

Owner and Lead Esthetician

My name is Anjuli.

I am the owner, founder and Lead Esthetician of Studio Wax It, located in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. I have over 12 year of experience with a focus in hair removal. Here at Studio Wax It, we offer Hair removal using Hard wax, Individual and volume Lash extensions and a variety of aftercare and skin care products. And because I am a speed waxer, Most waxing services can be completed in only 15 minutes. It's as quick, easy and as painless as possible. I truly enjoy building relationships with my guests and helping them to feel as beautiful as they already are.

Thank you for taking time to learn a bit about me. I hope to hear from you soon!

Waxing all the Tampa Babe's in Tampa Bay

Please Reserve for Address Details Tampa, FL, 33570
9319222929

10AM - 6PM
Location of (Studio Wax It)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding