2939 E Central Ave., Spokane, WA 99208 Map · Phone number

About Studio Nicole

Studio Nicole. Wedding Day Hairstyling

Nicole Parks owner of Studio Nicole has been creating beautiful wedding day looks since 2005. Weddings are her speciality from the consultaion to the trial run to on location day of hairstyling. Her passion for perfection comes through with every gorgeous bride that leaves her chair.

Studio Nicole can accommodate any bridal party, with packages from Brides only to Brides, Maids, Flower girls and Moms. No bridal party to big or small.

For additional information including price quotes and appointments, please call.

Nicole Parks

• Hair by Rachel Beck

3 Reviews for Studio Nicole

• studentloansforlife

Pamela · Married on 09/15/2017

Nicole came at the recommendation of my makeup artist Shasta Hankins. She was so flexible in allowing me to come in on a Sunday when our engagement photos were set. She was amazing and put me at ease. She was able to put in all my extensions, and curl them and the hairstyle looked great 7 hours later. She had asked for some hair inspiration pictures prior to our appointment and the communication was great!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Nicole is the best! She is extremely professional, so talented, and so fun to work with. I got so many compliments on my wedding day hair. If I lived in Spokane, I would go to her for all my hair services.

I got married in September 2017 and was growing out a pixie cut from July 2016. I told Nicole that I wanted to do an updo, but I didn’t know if it was possible. She worked some magic and was able to put my hair up so that it looked like I had really long hair, even though my hair was pretty short (just above my shoulders). I was thrilled when I had my hair trial - I didn’t know my short hair could look so good in an updo!

I planned my wedding from out of town, and Nicole worked with me to schedule my hair trial during the limited time I was in town visiting wedding vendors. She was always responsive over email and by phone. On the day of the wedding, she arrived on time and had everything ready to go. She followed the schedule to the minute and sometimes finished people’s hair early - she was so fast! Most impressively, she managed to put my sister’s thigh-length hair into a fantastic updo in 45 minutes. Nicole also did an amazing job with my bridesmaid’s thick, long curly hair and was able to quickly straighten it and put it into an updo.

My updo stayed immaculate and perfectly curled from the early morning until the late night. The next day, all the curls were still there, so I didn’t have to style my hair in the morning.

Nicole’s prices and policies are very reasonable, and she comes to your location for no extra charge (assuming it’s within a certain distance of downtown Spokane). She often works with makeup artist Shasta Hankins, who is another amazing vendor. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to look fabulous and feel great about their hair on their wedding day!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Studio Nicole's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, I truly enjoyed being part of your wedding day. You were a stunning bride!

Laura · Married on 10/02/2016

Nicole did my hair for my wedding, and the outcome was better than I could have imagined! She had me come to her salon for a trial, and I brought several pictures to choose my hairstyle. She spent so much time and effort doing each of my ideas and taking pictures so my wedding hair would be exactly how I pictured it. She was so awesome to work with and worked so hard on every detail to make my hair look perfect for my big day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2016

• 2939 E Central Ave. Spokane, 99208 See on map
    Location of (Studio Nicole)