1450 West Main Street, Louisville, OH 44641 Map · Phone number

About Studio Medusa

Studio Medusa is a Louisville, Ohio-based company offering professional beauty services for weddings and events. Owner and professional cosmetologist Anjanette Zampino has been a hairstylist for over 25 years. Anjanette is committed to bringing her clients the very best looks on their wedding day, from professional hair services to innovative fat burning and skin care services. Using CryoSkin 2.0, Anjanette and her team will connect brides with the products they need to be feeling like the most confident version of themselves on their wedding day.

Studio Medusa offers hair and skin care services. Utilizing one of the industry’s newest and most innovative products, CryoSkin 2.0, their team assists with cellulite, fine lines and fat reduction using a high-tech cooling and freezing process. Beauty services include:

• Consultation

Rear view
8116d04c5ccec865 1517789598 c3a95efbafad96ff 1517789588522 3 IMG 0223

4 Reviews for Studio Medusa

Michelle · Married on 09/01/2017

I want to preface my review with the fact that I do not take the 5-star point system lightly but Anjanette at Studio Medusa deserves every one of those stars. Not only is she really talented at what she does but she is wonderful to work with. From the time I reached out to her she was responsive and professional. From there she went above and beyond to be supportive throughout the process. I have a few specific and memorable examples of this. The first being that my mother-in-law opted not to use her services last minute. I lost it. Anjanette said no problem. I changed my style the morning of the wedding and did not use the extensions she had brought for me. Again, no problem. She's very flexible and willing to adapt to YOU. Her pricing is very reasonable and it is worth noting that she works with very talented stylists too. She brought an extra pair of hands (Claire) to assist getting my mother and bridesmaids ready and everyone loved their hair. I would recommend Studio Medusa a million times over!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Maria · Married on 06/03/2017

I absolutely loved my updo for my wedding, and my bridesmaids’ hair was beautiful! I had some ideas about what I wanted, but Anjanette pulled it all together into something better than I imagined. Very professional, reliable, and quality work. I recommend Studio Medusa 100%!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

The first thing I did when I picked my wedding date was called Anjanette to make sure she was available that day. She has been doing my hair for a long time and she was the only one I trusted for this very important day. She came to me and helped keep me calm by making me laugh like she always does. I told her what I was thinking for my style and she made it better then I imagined. She is awesome and in would recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect style for any special occasion

Sent on 01/25/2018

Studio Medusa FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Keratin
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 1450 West Main Street Louisville, OH, 44641 See on map
    Location of (Studio Medusa)