4109 Wake Forest Rd Suite 203, Raleigh, NC 27609 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Studio J - A Salon by Jay Felton

Jay Felton has been wowing Triangle-area residents for more than a decade with his great sense of style, design, and extraordinary customer service. From floral designs to makeup and hair styling, his wedding experience is extenstive. He has assembled a great team, now offering their expertise and unique aesthetic sensibilities directly to you from Studio J salon in Midtown Raleigh.

Follow Studio J - A Salon by Jay Felton on

IMG1353
IMG1376EditEdit2
IMG1365Edit
IMG1353

2 Reviews for Studio J - A Salon by Jay Felton

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

Jay and his staff did an excellent job the morning of my wedding with getting my hair and makeup completed and looking absolutely beautiful. They also did the hair for 4 of my bridesmaids--each of them turning out fantastic as well. Jay had blocked off plenty of time for all of us, so no one was rushed and they even provided us with mimosa's when we arrived. Jay not only did my hair and makeup for the wedding, he also did all of the flowers for the ceremony and the reception--including 6 bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, and 8 boutonnieres. Everything was absolutely beautiful and he did an excellent job of staying within my budget.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2012

I totally had a vision for my wedding and Jay helped me create that vision and bring it to life. Everyone says that you have an idea of what dress you want but always change your mind once you try them on. That was not me, I knew exactly the look I wanted and found it. I showed pictures to Jay of my dress and some hair ideas. It turned out even better than I would have ever visioned! It was amazing and I got sooo many compliments. I also expressed to Jay my concern with an updo because my hair is really fine and thinner. He told me about some clip extensions that ended up being amazing! It was totally the look I was going for and I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much Jay!!!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Studio J - A Salon by Jay Felton FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Studio J - A Salon by Jay Felton 1
    Bridal Trial or Bridal Package Special
    $20 off bridal trial reg. $65.00 or package of trial and wedding day up-do reg. $120.00. *on-site only

• 4109 Wake Forest Rd, Suite 203 Raleigh, 27609 See on map