San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number

About Studio In Bloom

Our flowers are made of Clay Craft™ by DECO®. This special clay is a polymer air-dried clay that is easy to mix and blend into all the colors of the rainbow. This unique clay dries overnight; therefore it is not baked or fired making the process environmentally friendly. Unlike porcelain or ceramic, these delicate looking flowers are light weight, very durable and flexible, and can be easily handled.

Our clay flower products look extremely real and unlike silk, porcelain or heavy plastic flowers, ours are light-weight, durable and will last forever leaving you with a wonderful memento. Perfect for floral arrangements, wedding bouquets, favors and gifts for you, your family and friends, clay flowers make wonderful lasting gifts and guarantee the flowers will have a special place in their home.

Clay flowers are also perfect for destination events and photography shoots. Their light weight and durability makes packing and traveling a breeze, and unlike natural flowers they will not loose their vibrant colors, won’t wilt, don’t need watering, won’t stain dresses, and will look great all day, all week, all month, well … basically forever!

• La Olivia
hairpick
Weddingwrireavatar

2 Reviews for Studio In Bloom

Liberty · Married on 05/10/2009

I met Ken with "Studio in Bloom at a Wedding Fair I attended with my niece. I was so captivated by the beauty and the detail of the flowers she had on display. I couldn't believe that they were made out of clay. The craftsmanship was unbelievable!
    At the time, I was involved in planning our Church's Mother's Day Luncheon. I immediately contacted Ken to see what she could create in favors. She designed an array of beautiful flowered favors. I ended up ordering 350 of them. They were placed at each table setting at the luncheon. To see this array of different flowers on each table was stunning!
    I've ordered from Ken many times after that because I've used the favors as gifts to girlfriends. These favors are great for seat assignments on your table or to hold special notes or pictures or just to have displayed.
    If anyone wants to give that special favor that your guest will cherish rather than toss away when they get home - this is it.
    Ken, will be able to work with you and create just that special creation that you want.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jean · Married on 03/28/2009

When my niece decided to get married this past spring, she wanted cherry blossoms for her centerpieces. While a relative taught her how to make her own cherry blossoms we also ordered additional blossoms from Ken to combine with hers. The quality of Ken's blossoms was stunning!
    A week before the wedding we started to put together the centerpieces and to our horror we discovered that we did not have enough blossoms! Beinig stressed out; we contacted Ken and asked if she could do several dozen more blossoms on a last minute basis. At that time Ken was busy with other orders as well as dealing with a newborn, but she still agreed to take our order and pulled through and filled the order within just a few days! Her professionalism saved my niece's wedding day from turning into a disaster if the centerpieces would have been imcomplete or not enough for all the tables. Our hat goes off to Ken for saving my niece's imporant day and helping to make it the most memorable event of her life!

Sent on 08/24/2009

Studio In Bloom FAQ

• What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery

• Daniela Degrassi Photography
    Daniela Degrassi Photography Wedding Photographers

Ken work is amazing. Her ability to make clay flowers look like real flowers is just out of this world. As a photographer it is often challenging to work with bouquets that have been damaged by sun, time and mishandling. Something we need to do extra retouch on photographs to make flowers look as fresh as when they were delivered. You don't have to worry about that with Ken's bouquets.. They are perfect for destination weddings for example...We used one of hers while traveling to Europe for a bridal shoot and we found it so convenient, light but not fragile, colorful and most importantly for us, time resistant! Ken also has great ideas to save brides some money.. you often get headaches trying to find the perfect gift for your bridesmaids.. well, how about a bridesmaid bouquet that they will cherish forever? Ken flowers are definitely on my preferred vendor's list!

• San Francisco, 94118 See on map