2112 Stanford Street, Houston, TX 77006 Map · Phone number

About studio CAPTURE

Thanks for checking out our stories! We love our clients and love being a part of their stories.

Genuine. Sophisticated. Fun.

It's how we love to tell your own personal story. As a creative team of passionate photographers and designers, we combine our talents for one valuable purpose: to experience your story and help you retell it.

Love takes a life to learn, so we want to be a part of your life. We build a relationship with you, so we not only tell your story, but share in those amazing moments with you.

-the SC team

sc
Faves09

38 Reviews for studio CAPTURE

mary · Married on 08/13/2011

David and Nathan are great to work with!! Everyone loved working with them and just added to the wedding. Amazing pics!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Kathleen · Married on 08/13/2011

We loved studio CAPTURE! The photographers were so patient and warm. We really enjoyed working with them! My husband and I had a great time looking through all of the pictures when we returned from our honeymoon. They captured every moment, emotion, and detail. We truly loved having them be apart of our wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Melissa · Married on 02/12/2011

AMAZING!!! That's all I can say!!! I actually heard about Studio Capture from a friend who is a photographer that attended a wedding that Studio Capture did and he couldn't stop talking about how talented these guys were. At that point we had just gotten engaged, so I thought it was maybe a sign (since there are like 900000 photographers in Houston -- how am I going to choose!). We met with Nathan, total sweetheart and super knowledgeable. From looking at their blog to see their work and meeting Nathan, we were hooked (we also asked that Nathan be our second photographer). We signed our contract that day and it's been such a pleasure ever since. David was our photographer and is amazing. He is so funny and really gets you to relax and just have a great time. They showed up for the wedding (looking like federal agents in all black suits and ear pieces -- LOVED IT) I didn't even notice them (they were doing room shots, detail shots, getting ready shots, etc) and were not all in your face. During the ceremony they were NEVER a distraction (that is MY PET PEEVE during weddings) and were working nonstop all day. I kept running over to them telling them PLEASE eat -- because they worked their tails off all night. My guests were so impressed with their level of class as well as knowing there were some great pictures taken. A friend of ours was so impressed during my bridal portraits (she attended with me) and the wedding they have booked them for their wedding as well! Overall, great turnaround on any communication (be it phone calls or emails), super professional, and just some all around GREAT guys. Thanks David and Nathan!!!

Sent on 03/08/2011

studio CAPTURE FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals
    All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals Wedding Rentals

Greetings! We at All Occasions Linen and Chair Cover Rentals thank you for allowing us to network with you. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future!

• 2112 Stanford Street Houston, 77006 See on map