Columbus Circle, New York, NY 10019 Map · Phone number

About Studio Brooke

Brooke is a world-renowned wedding, lifestyle and entertainment photographer. Widely published, her images have been in most major publications including Vogue, Rolling Stone, Time and People. She offers creative and passionate photojournalism with a flair for modern portraiture.

Engagement & Boudoir Sessions available.

Two Photographer wedding day coverage.
Custom-designed albums and all the other essentials are available.

Located in NY Metro, but travel welcome. Please ask us about our Destination Packages!

WeddingWire09
Studio Brooke
Wedding, Photography, Trash The Dress, Day After Session, Destination Wedding, Mexico, Acapulco,...
WeddingWire013
WeddingWire012
WeddingWire09

7 Reviews for Studio Brooke

Erica · Married on 12/04/2009

Brooke and Steven are amazing. They not only have great personalities they do amazing work. We have not gotten back our wedding pictures but they did our engagement shots and we loved them. My husband and I usually do not take pictures well but when we worked with them it was so natural and fun. The day of the wedding Steven and Brooke were not only amazing, I loved the fact that they interacted with everyone and even gave me sneak peaks of some of the pictures they had just taken. Steven made me laugh the whole time, while Brooke found some interesting ways to make photos work. When we were first looking for photographys we had agreed that it was the most important thing for us to have. I am so happy that we picked them and can not wait to get our pictures from the wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2009

astaire · Married on 07/25/2008

Hiring the services of Brooke and Steven was the best decision we have ever made. I like that most of the shots they capture are naturally done and very seldom staged. I would love to have them stage us though even though I know we are capable of posing well. I have not received our wedding photos but they did a great job in our engagement photos that's why we are really confident that we are going to have beautiful wedding photos. They were also very accommodating when we asked for the day after the wedding/trash the dess photo sessions. I also love the personalized attention that they are giving their clients. As almost always good and experienced wedding vendors always come more expensive than average vendors. But all I can say is ...you get what you pay for. Sometimes its worth to pay more and be happy and satisfied than to pay a little less and be disappointed!...And for Brooke and Steven...We can't wait for our wedding photos. We are so confident that they are going to be a killer!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Allison · Married on 07/13/2008

Photography was very important to us when we were planning the wedding, and we couldn't have been in better hands than Steven and Brooke's. They clearly love what they do - and they are amazing at it!!! We felt comfortable with them right away, enjoyed their creativity and sense of humor and knew that they would do whatever it took to get their shot. They are a great and professional team -- they know when to stand up and direct and when to blend into the background. Although we haven't seen our wedding photos yet, we know that they captured the day and how special it was to us. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Studio Brooke FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Columbus Circle New York, 10019 See on map
    2013089186 (Phone number)
    Consultations by Appointment Only. Available for consultations/photo sessions on weekday afternoons and evenings as well as select weekends when are are not already committed to photographing a wedding or other event. Phone/Skype appointments also available.