P.O. Box 1361, Huntingtown, MD 20639 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Studio B Event Services, LLC

Studio B is a full service event planning company specializing in wedding and event coordination, invitations, favors and design decor. We strive to make each event a spectacular and memorable occasion. Our designers can customize invitations, favors and decor for your individual style. We also partner with industry leaders to bring you trendy and upscale invitations and favors at a discount. From an intimate affair for two or a platinum style wedding, Studio B gets the mission accomplished. We offer full service OR streamlined event planning services to include (but not limited to): Wedding Coordination, Invitations, Favors & Gifts, Décor Design, Consultation Services, Event Staging, Rentals and Vendor Referral (Lighting, Fabrications, Caterers and the like, etc.)

We are authorized retailers for many dealers and we offer discounts on a large selection of products and services, check out our website for more details.

We are located in Huntingtown, Maryland. We service DC, MD, VA and surrounding areas. Contact us for a complimentary meeting or visit us online at:
http://www.studiobeventservices.com .

Follow Studio B Event Services, LLC on

Kennedystable
WF674ID
Studio B Event Services, LLC
Kate Aspen:  Razzleberry flavored drink mix.  We offer 10% off all Kate Aspen favors!
Kate Aspen: Razzleberry flavored drink mix. We offer 10% off all Kate Aspen favors!
Kate Aspen favors.  Favors for all occasions.  We offer 10% off Every Item...Every Day!
Kate Aspen favors. Favors for all occasions. We offer 10% off Every Item...Every Day!
Pink & Black theme decor.
Pink & Black theme decor.
Metallic Pocket Invitation
Metallic Pocket Invitation
Favor Boxes.  Many colors available.
Favor Boxes. Many colors available.
Glitz & Glam table decor.  Sparkly pink & clear crystals atop mirror surface.
Glitz & Glam table decor. Sparkly pink & clear crystals atop mirror surface.
images4
WF674ID

13 Reviews for Studio B Event Services, LLC

• Talika

Talika · Married on 10/09/2011

Studio B is a one of a kind studio. The owner and creative style of Gina B has a very unique gift and a very different talent that will go far. Her vision is what makes the customization of each idea set higher above the rest. If you truly want to make a serious and unforgettable impression on your guests and
    have their mouth drop, then you need to let Studio B plan your event and that customized touch that no other company dare to duplicate.

I have developed a long lasting relationship with the owner Regina Bundy. She has been an angel sent from above to plan our wonderful life lasting day. I always knew I could count on her to be there and put my visions alive. She has done my baby shower, my son's first birthday party, my bridal shower, my wedding and the list continues. As long as she is in business I will always have a personal event planner. If she stops I don't know what I will do. But I do not want to think about that. I see Studio B being a lifetime service to all for any event big or small. Use them they are the best there is....Where is the love button on this website??

Sent on 05/17/2012

Studio B Event Services, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You and Demetrius were/are an absolute pleasure to work with! We are ecstatic your wedding day was everything you envisioned...that means we did our job! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day...it was truly a pleasure and we look forward to working with you on future events! Blessings to you both!

Jonese · Married on 09/20/2011

Studio B services was very professional and organized in the planning of my daughters first birthday. Since this is my only daughter, I wanted to do a really cute girlie party. I selected a tutu themed party and Studio B made my vision come to life. They put pink tutu's on the balloons and decorated the house in a tutu theme. It was too cute. My guests couldn't stop raving about how cute the decorations and the tutu themed invitations were. Instead of goody bags, (everyone does that), we handed out over the top pink lollipops. It was the perfect girly touch. As always, I was extremely pleased. Can't wait until next year, Studio B.

Sent on 09/21/2011

ROBYN · Married on 09/03/2011

STUDIO B EVENT SERVICES IS AWESOME. THEY MADE MY WEDDING COME TRUE. WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Studio B Event Services, LLC FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Studio B Event Services, LLC 1
    INVITATION DISCOUNTS
    Receive 20% off selected invitations, stationary and papers from our partners at Carlson Craft, Stylart, McPhersons and ChloeB. Visit our website to view invitations our large selection. From invitations to menu cards (and everything in between), we have the perfect invitation and accessories for your special day!
  • Studio B Event Services, LLC 2
    FAVOR DISCOUNTS
    Receive 10% off all Kate Aspen favors! Shop securely via our online site at: http://www.studiobeventservices.theaspenshops.com/

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Studio B Event Services to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• ZBest Limousine Service
    ZBest Limousine Service Wedding Limos

ZBest Limousines works with event planners to specifically customize clients needs It has been a pleasure to work with such professional coordinators like this one and we look forward to assisting their staff to ensure the customer recieves the best in quality transportation on there wedding day

• P.O. Box 1361 Huntingtown, 20639 See on map