P.O. Box 1361, Huntingtown, MD 20639 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Studio B Event Services, LLC

Studio B is a full service event planning company specializing in wedding and event coordination, invitations, favors and design decor. We strive to make each event a spectacular and memorable occasion. Our designers can customize invitations, favors and decor for your individual style. We also partner with industry leaders to bring you trendy and upscale invitations and favors at a discount. From an intimate affair for two or a platinum style wedding, Studio B gets the mission accomplished. We offer full service OR streamlined event planning services to include (but not limited to): Wedding Coordination, Invitations, Favors & Gifts, Décor Design, Consultation Services, Event Staging, Rentals and Vendor Referral (Lighting, Fabrications, Caterers and the like, etc.)

We are authorized retailers for many dealers and we offer discounts on a large selection of products and services, check out our website for more details.

We are located in Huntingtown, Maryland. We service DC, MD, VA and surrounding areas. Contact us for a complimentary meeting or visit us online at:
http://www.studiobeventservices.com .

Kennedystable
studioB6
WF674ID
Studio B Event Services, LLC
Kate Aspen:  Razzleberry flavored drink mix.  We offer 10% off all Kate Aspen favors!
Kate Aspen: Razzleberry flavored drink mix. We offer 10% off all Kate Aspen favors!
Kate Aspen favors.  Favors for all occasions.  We offer 10% off Every Item...Every Day!
Kate Aspen favors. Favors for all occasions. We offer 10% off Every Item...Every Day!
Pink & Black theme decor.
Pink & Black theme decor.
Metallic Pocket Invitation
Metallic Pocket Invitation
Favor Boxes.  Many colors available.
Favor Boxes. Many colors available.
Glitz & Glam table decor.  Sparkly pink & clear crystals atop mirror surface.
Glitz & Glam table decor. Sparkly pink & clear crystals atop mirror surface.
images4
studioB6
WF674ID

13 Reviews for Studio B Event Services, LLC

Deborah · event on: 09/16/2012

Studio B coordinated my daughter’s 25th birthday party, and they did a superb job. Regina Bundy was a delight to work with. She’s a co-worker, and she brought her wit, charm and professionalism to this event as well. I shared with Regina during the planning phase of our event that I was amazed at her God given talent, expertise and knowledge of this market. My daughter’s birthday was at a time when my work was extremely stressful and required my undivided attention. Hiring Studio B was the best decision ever because I was able to focus on my job, while Regina planned the party. Her ideas were fresh, her services were impeccable, and because of her love for what she does,it was simply awesome!!! She helped relieve the stress of planning an event and was very thorough in remembering even the smallest details. I highly recommend Studio B to coordinate the next special event in your life. Thanks Studio B for a job well done!!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

MaritaPilar · event on: 06/23/2012

everything was exactly what i wanted and executed with the precision i required. i was very pleased.

Sent on 06/27/2012

d · event on: 01/07/2012

I was VERY impressed with the services provided by Studio B. I had a vision for my celebration and the owner Regina provided the professional guidance and knowledge to make it reality. My party was everything I had imagine thanks to Studio B. She listen to my ideas and my vision and always provided her professional feedback. She provided me great ideas and suggestions I didnt think about. She was very responsive, arrived at the venue early and my party started on time as planned. A true professional. I would highly recommend her services. She did a superb job and the cost was very reasonbale. I was able to have a stress free day because my event was in good hands. She also provided event services for my niece wedding in Oct. 2011. I was very impressed and hired her to do my event. 5 star plus service....

Sent on 01/14/2012

Studio B Event Services, LLC FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Studio B Event Services, LLC 1
    INVITATION DISCOUNTS
    Receive 20% off selected invitations, stationary and papers from our partners at Carlson Craft, Stylart, McPhersons and ChloeB. Visit our website to view invitations our large selection. From invitations to menu cards (and everything in between), we have the perfect invitation and accessories for your special day!
  • Studio B Event Services, LLC 2
    FAVOR DISCOUNTS
    Receive 10% off all Kate Aspen favors! Shop securely via our online site at: http://www.studiobeventservices.theaspenshops.com/

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Studio B Event Services to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• ZBest Limousine Service
    ZBest Limousine Service Wedding Limos

ZBest Limousines works with event planners to specifically customize clients needs It has been a pleasure to work with such professional coordinators like this one and we look forward to assisting their staff to ensure the customer recieves the best in quality transportation on there wedding day

• P.O. Box 1361 Huntingtown, 20639 See on map