5746 East Shelby Drive, Memphis, TN 38141 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design

Studio 1524: Floral + Event Design is a Memphis, TN based floral studio that thrives on the unique opportunity to create art with flowers, props, and vessels. Our goal is to provide an unforgettable experience for our clients and their guests. Whether we are decorating for a corporate event, gala, photo shoot, or wedding, we will translate your ideas to reality.

Follow Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design on

Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design 4
Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design 5
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/14/2019

Studio1524 Went Above and Beyond Our High Expectations! Highly Recommended for Wedding Florist!

Working with Studio1524 was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Olivia was a joy to work with - always professional, quick to respond, and easy to build a vision with. She even helped us resolve issues with another vendor we were working with based on her connections in Memphis.

Studio1524 created our vision for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day and did not disappoint. I was blown away by the entrance arrangement when walking into our rehearsal and the arrangements for the guest tables and head table were magnificent. I didn't think it was possible to get any better until I walked into our venue on wedding day. Olivia transformed the Annesdale Mansion location from a just a beautiful venue into an absolute fairy tale. She didn't just put flowers and candles out, but created a feeling when you walked into the venue. It was such an emotional experience when I walked in and saw it that I actually broke down into tears. There just aren't words to describe her work. She is a true artist. From the various centerpieces, to the mantels, unreal bouquets, and garden ceremony backdrop. She was even able to add flowers into a layer on our wedding cake. Whatever you need, Studio1524 can do.

If you are looking for more than just a florist for your wedding day, look no further. Studio1524 will make your wedding day vision into a reality and you will gain a friend in Olivia along the way.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Charlotte · Married on 09/15/2018

I worked with Michele from Studio 1524. She is so pleasant and professional. The chairs were delivered promptly and picked up. I received many compliments about how elegant the chairs were. They added elegance to our reception. I will gladly refer them for my friends and associates events.

Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design 6
    Sent on 03/29/2018

Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design's reply:

Oh Wow... Thank you for sharing Charlotte.. Congratulations! and Many Many Blessings... If we can ever do anything for you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.. Much Love... Olivia, Michelle and Studio1524 Familly...

Antoinette · Married on 09/30/2017

Olivia!!! Olivia!! What can I say about this wonderful soul?! Olivia is truly a God sent who knows her craft and utilizes her skills and talents well. I truly enjoyed working with Olivia from start to finish during my wedding planning. She was so helpful in all aspects of my wedding planning. I appreciate her guidance and true compassion during the process. She even took the time to go over and beyond for my husband and I and we are forever grateful to her for that. Studio 1524 is the place to use for any decor and food services.

Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design 7
    Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design 13
    Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design 14
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Studio 1524 Floral + Event Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 80.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 6500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor