5920 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Studio 101 West Photography

When you choose Studio 101 West as your wedding photographers, you have the personal attention of husband and wife photography team, Dennis and Deborah Swanson. We've been married 28 amazing years and are passionate about fine wedding photography.

Dennis: After twenty years of shooting weddings on the central coast, Dennis has developed a style which appears natural and relaxed. His photos focus on the eyes, creative compositions, warm skin tones, and a spontaneous look that captures the soul.

Deborah: As a wedding photojournalist, Deborah focuses on the details as well as the wonderful undisturbed moments that define your day. Her artistic attention to detail stems from her love for design and her desire to make your day perfect.

Together: We both have formal art educations, giving us the creative and technical edge found throughout our wedding photography. We provide you with an authentic, unforgettable glance back at your perfect wedding day.

Give us a call to see if your date is available. We look forward to talking to you about your wedding day.

Dennis and Deborah Swanson

burchmunari 735

• Videos 4

9 Reviews for Studio 101 West Photography

Natasha · Married on 05/17/2015

We had great planning meeting before the wedding where we quickly saw their heart to give us exactly what we wanted. They arrived early to wedding location, ready to get going. The outcome was above and beyond our expectations. Absolutely stunning results. We loved how personal they were and how they took pictures that really showcased who we are.

C · Married on 06/21/2013

Dennis and Deborah were fantastic to work with and their artistry showed through in the photographs they took of my daughter's wedding, as well as, her engagement pictures. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to make sure they capture those special moments.

Brianna · Married on 06/21/2013

This company is by far the most amazing company I had the chance of working with. They captured every moment throughout my entire journey. From our engagment photos to our wedding photos, I would not have changed it for the world. They are truly a one of a kind company. Dennis and Deb are such an amazing couple to work with. They know all the perfect shots and they really accomplished everything and more with my photos. I just recieved my leather bound wedding book and boy I could not be more ecstatic about the results. They worked with me every step of the way and made sure everything came out the way we wanted it too. My aunt and uncle even told me that they captured the greatest photo they've ever had taken. I am so proud to say that Studio 101 West did my photographer! They are more than highly recommended! THEY ARE A MUST!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Studio 101 West Photography's reply:

Thank you Brianna for your awesome review. Deborah and I had a great time working with you and Nick and welcome more out of town weddings. Thanks for everything and may God bless you in your new lives together.

Award

Studio 101 West Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,273.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• At Your Service Weddings
    At Your Service Weddings Wedding Officiants

Dennis is one of the finest wedding photographers in my area. He is a gentleman and consummate professional. His work is outstanding and I am sure every couple who has ever engaged him to capture their wedding day memories have been delighted. You just can miss The Kiss when Dennis is on hand! Reverend Michael W. Taylor At Your Service Weddings SLO CA.

• Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting
    Entertainment Now DJ's & Decor Up Lighting Wedding DJs

Studio 101 Photography with Dennis at the Camera is the Ultimate Professional for your Wedding Day! Dj Del Entertainment Now www.weddingdj.net

• 5920 El Camino Real Atascadero, CA 93422 See on map