Old Bethpage, NY 11804 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Strecker Entertainment

Originally debuting within a popular Long Island based band agency as “Infinity,” Strecker has over 20 years experience entertaining the guests on your special day. You will receive individualized attention as we work with you to create exactly what you envision your entertainment to be at your wedding. Crazy crowd? We know what to do. More sophisticated? Not to worry. We believe your wedding is your day and we aim to please. From the cocktail hour to the main reception, Strecker will have music continuously captivating and engaging your guests. Our testimonials speak for themselves.

0001 2
0001 2

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Strecker Entertainment

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

Steve and Jenn were absolutely great. As the groom, flowers and table settings were not my focus. I wanted to have the best band and make sure people were having a great time. The Strecker band was one of the best choices we could have made. The music catered to all genres and age ranges.

They were affordable and easy to work with and exceeded our expectations. They were so good that our guests demanded an encore after they finished their last song, which they obliged.

If you want to be a sweaty mess from dancing your face off and have people coming up to you months after your wedding telling you that your wedding was the most fun because they never stopped dancing, then hire the Strecker Band.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Stephen Strecker and his band did an amazing job at my wedding!! I was worried at first about using a band because I am very picky and I wanted the songs to sound as much like the original artist as possible. Stephens ability to sing a huge range of songs, and sound awesome too, is really incredible. He was able to bring a variety of music to our party and even included some very current songs which I could not believe! Everyone had a great time and I got a lot of comments on how great they sounded. In my opinion, the feel that they gave to my wedding was much better than that of a typical wedding band. We all danced and had a great time and not one song made me think "uh they sound horrible"...like I usually feel at weddings! He was also very professional and very personable. I plan on using his band for a private party we are having next year too. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Great band..Very professional, easy to work with.Awesome show. Our guests were very impressed by our choice.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Strecker Entertainment FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Old Bethpage, 11804 See on map