141 Brown Road, Brooklyn, CT 06234 Map · Phone number

About Strawberry Road Creative, LLC

I'm Dave Field of Strawberry Road Creative! The privilege of photographing any wedding is something I truly adore. To be able to be involved with my clients from their engagment right through the last dance is something I really treasure. Capturing those moments and delivering artistic, quality images to my couples is what I love to do. I offer afforable wedding photography packages as well as a la carte options as well. Give me a call as I'd love to talk about your big day!

Follow Strawberry Road Creative, LLC on

Details, New Canaan, CT Wedding
771564528610169351110767369355546692738157n

13 Reviews for Strawberry Road Creative, LLC

Ellen · Married on 07/13/2014

My husband and I absolutely love the service that was provided to us by Strawberry Road Creative. He was willing to travel a bit for our engagement shoot location and gave us a fantastic session. We received our teaser pictures the very next day, and all the rest of them within the next couple weeks. For our wedding pictures, we received teasers within the next couple days following the big day and received the whole lot of them the very next week! I absolutely love looking through them, he captured the atmosphere of the day so completely and perfectly. He and his second shooter were an excellent pair and communicated throughout the day to each other as well as to my husband and I about photo opportunities. Any questions I had for him from the time of hire to when I received all of my photos were addressed and answered promptly.
    Looking through the photos from that day is like watching a video of it, without having to take the time to watch a video. I feel that he captured it that well, like a story of our wedding day. I would recommend him to anybody in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Joe and Lara · Married on 06/14/2014

In short, Strawberry Road did an exceptional job capturing our Engagement session and Wedding pictures.

My wife and I were very pleased with David's professionalism, creativity, and expertise. It is fair to say that David is a true artist, and the images that he captured certainly tell the story, and after reviewing them, my wife and I were able to relive our special day.

From our initial meet and greet we were very impressed by how passionate David was about his work. He had a casual approach and focused on the fundamentals and explained to us step by step the things that we were to expect with his services. Most importantly, he allowed his work to sell his services, and did not resort to "high pressure" tactics like some vendors tend to do.

I am not a fan of getting my picture taken, in fact I have always found the whole process to be awkward and unpleasant. David however did a good job in helping me relax and actually enjoy the session. As mentioned earlier, his casual approach with hints of humor allowed me to open up and actually "Smile for the camera", and quite frankly I am glad that he went the extra mile to ensure that my wife and I "were ourselves" and enjoyed ourselves thought the process.

Behind the scenes communication was flawless. We would often communicate via email and response time was spot on. When it comes to "figurines", the numbers where pretty appropriate for the quality of work, nothing hidden or added on.

David's work was a home-run, take it from me, a guy whom is typically hard to please.

Thank you Strawberry Road!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Tracy · Married on 07/26/2013

Hiring Strawberry Road Creative to photograph our wedding was one of the best choices we made; we were extremely happy with the final product and working with Dave throughout the process. Dave's easy-going and accommodating approach made both my husband and I comfortable from the beginning. Doing an engagement shoot really helped us to get to know each other's style and preferences as well, and then it was like picking up where we left off when the big day came. Dave also made the time to meet us at our venue to scout out photo opportunities ahead of the big day. All of the photos we have from Dave are absolutely beautiful, artistic, and of excellent professional quality. For example, he recognized a unique sunset forming and did not waste the opportunity to position us for a dream-like photograph. He provided "teasers" almost immediately following the wedding, and had the full set of images ready within weeks. We collaborated on a KISS wedding album, which is also professional grade and well worth the money and effort. My husband and I highly recommend Dave Field of Strawberry Road Creative and have already done so to many friends.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Award

Strawberry Road Creative, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Michael David Photography
    Michael David Photography Wedding Photographers

Dave is a true professional. The way he handles his clients from start to finish truly amazing and from a photographers point of view inspiring. Trust me he's your guy!

• Brad Smith Photography
    Brad Smith Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the pleasure of photographing alongside Dave and the folks at Strawberry Road many times over the last few years. Dave is a professional who takes pride in making timeless images for his clients and has fun while doing so.

• 141 Brown Road Brooklyn, 06234 See on map
    8604283503 (Other Phone Number)
    8604283503 (Fax Number)