84 Walcott St, Stow, MA 01775 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stow Greenhouses Farmer-Florist

Stow Greenhouses is a full-service floral design studio located on our 14-acre cut flower farm. We specialize in fresh-from-the-garden, romantic designs using our own locally grown flowers. Our arrangements are naturally designed to reflect your personality using the best of what is blooming each day.

Follow Stow Greenhouses Farmer-Florist on

coral fuschia orange boutonnieres
coral fuschia orange cpiece
corsage and bout
Stow Greenhouses Farmer-Florist
jessica and david floral crown
leighs table runner

Stow Greenhouses Farmer-Florist 1
Stow Greenhouses Farmer-Florist 2
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful and unique flowers!

We loved working with Barb for our wedding at Charles River Museum. She did such a beautiful job putting together unique flower arrangements. Our tables felt really special. She was responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, and so, so kind and reassuring on our wedding day when we had to move everything inside. We very highly recommend working with her! Bonus: I've never heard groomsmen comment on wedding flowers before, but our groomsmen loved the boutonnieres Barb put together. They were skeptical at first, but then loved talking about how unique they were with our guests. Extra points!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/07/2017

We worked with Barb from Stow Greenhouses (aka Field and Vase) for our October 2017 wedding flowers. It was important to us to source local and seasonal flowers for our centerpieces and arrangements (for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception), aisle flowers, altar flowers, flower girl petals, fresh flowers for the cake, and all bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. Stow Greenhouses/Field and Vase created the most elegant and beautiful works of art. Barb helped me fine-tune my vision and shared with me her ideas for the arrangements and vases, and was extremely professional and responsive, ensuring that we got what we needed and the flowers were delivered to (three) separate locations the morning of the wedding. The flowers were perfect for the season and atmosphere of our wedding, and we got so many compliments from our guests. We even took some home and the lasted for well over a week! They were such a nice reminder of our special day. We highly recommend Barb and hope other couples take advantage of her beautiful local flowers!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Barb and her staff at Stow Greenhouses. I got to see her work first hand at my best friend's wedding, and immediately acquired her for my wedding. Working with Barb was a dream! She was so available, accommodating, and brilliant with her feedback and ideas, not to mention absolutely lovely! I had a very clear vision of what I wanted, but her translation of that vision was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! I was blown away, and still am, by how gorgeous she made our day and how much thoughtfulness and work she put into her design. I would work with her again and again for any occasion. This is the kind of business I willingly and happily invest in, because she cares about her clients, her employees, her farm, and her art. I am truly so touched and so grateful to Barb and her team for helping our wedding look as beautiful as it felt! <3

Sent on 10/24/2016

Stow Greenhouses Farmer-Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings