Parker, CO 80134 Map · Phone number

About Storytellers Events

We are an international event planning and management company, where we provide unique and personal service to your local and destination events.

We are here to bridge the gap between languages, cultures, and oceans, to have you create and live the event that you desire.

4f5ae12d067699d5 1523388374 813377f21e0b9d11 1523388374 501e289bdc8a16e9 152338
4f5ae12d067699d5 1523388374 813377f21e0b9d11 1523388374 501e289bdc8a16e9 152338
e5e7733ffeacb7e8 1523388364 7e76eda3ad5c96d4 1523388363261 1 1468500 7523810215

7 Reviews for Storytellers Events

Amber · Married on 06/28/2014

Storytellers Events was my life-saver!!! I just married my partner a little over a month ago and when Veronica from Storytellers came to my rescue, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I knew I could plan the big day myself, but since I didn't have any family who would support my marriage to my same-sex partner, I was at a loss at to who would coordinate everything once the wedding day actually came! I didn't want to have to worry about if people were dressed and where they needed to be on time, if the reception hall got decorated, or if the lanterns made it to the sanctuary. And because of Storytellers, I was able to just hand it all off to Veronica and sit back and enjoy my day. It was fabulous! Veronica was caring and compassionate which made it easy to have her around, excited for me which made our meetings together fun, and very attentive to details which made it easy to let go and give her control. My wedding day turned out perfect and was everything I ever dreamed it to be! In the beginning, I thought hiring a wedding coordinator was unnecessary, but as the wedding day drew closer, I realized that it was absolutely essential and don't know how I would have done it any other way.
    If you're looking for help to coordinate your wedding...whether is be from start to finish, or just for the day of the event, Storytellers will take your dreams and make them reality. They are absolutely the best choice for the job and I can't recommend them high enough! :)

Sent on 08/02/2014

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2013

Cielle and Veronica were just incredible to work with. My mom initially suggested finding a day-of wedding planner and I wasn't sure we needed one. Once we met Cielle, my thoughts changed, and in hindsight I cannot imagine not having had Cielle and Veronica's help. They thought of things before we did, had targeted follow-up suggestions as soon as we had an idea, and ensured we had the ceremony/reception we envisioned and that nothing fell through the cracks. In addition to being talented, they were fun and enjoyable to work with - not to mention excited for us through planning to day-of. I would definitely recommend Storytellers to others!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2013

Cielle is such a pleasure to work with. She's prompt, super responsive, empathetic and feels like a friend from day one. She goes the extra mile always, without question, and has the ability to put you at immediate ease in any situation. Most importantly, it is evident that she loves what she does.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Storytellers Events FAQ

• Encore Events & Entertainment
    Encore Events & Entertainment Wedding DJs

Cielle, Veronica, Suzanne, & Candace; the entire team at Storytellers Events are the among the best at what they do. Being a 19 yr. veteran in the wedding industry, I have personally worked with numerous event planners, seeing all spectrums from the unprepared to the under qualified. Cielle & crew are nothing of the sort. From the breath taking events to they have designed & produced, to the flawless management of the most difficult of event timelines, Cielle & crew are the perfect example of a "pro's pro". As a DJ, they always make my job 10 times easier because they are always on the same page as me. They have the ability to adjust on the fly, and their experience always has them 2 steps ahead of the curve. They make my job easy, and it always translates to a great party. Any bride & groom would want to have ANY of the Storyteller girls in their corner on the big day. Thanks Cielle for always being the consummate pro that you are. "Hi-5's" for all of you!

• Christina Kiffney Photography
    Christina Kiffney Photography Wedding Photographers

Cielle is simply a joy to be around! She has so much experience and knowledge from years of planning weddings and events around the world. You can rest assured that not only will she take care of everything and make it amazing, but she will also deal with any issues that arise with her typical wonderful attitude.

• Parker, 80134 See on map