StoryLoom Studios

Kailua Kona, HI View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

StoryLoom Studios is a wedding videography company based in East Troy, Wisconsin. We are passionate about helping people tell their stories. We believe everyone has a story worth telling. Instead of brief, five-minute highlight videos, we can provide a documentary film for our couples. With a documentary you will have a more immersive film experience of your special day. I truly believe that 30 years from now you will not just want a slow motion highlight of your day but you will want to relive the day. You will hear yourself talk about the feelings you felt, thoughts you had, and butterflies you experienced.

StoryLoom Studios wedding films are between 30 and 45 minutes long and come with interviews of you and your loved ones, beautiful and romantic shots of the special day, and interactions with you, your friends, and family. The final product is a one-of-a-kind wedding documentary that you will love watching for the rest of your life. If you are not looking for a documentary style video we also offer beautiful classic wedding videos.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What final video formats do you offer?

USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Ayla G. Married on 06/18/2022

Professional, great photos

I highly recommend! We love the photos!
    Anna Z. Married on 02/19/2022

Professional

I have very much enjoyed the work that StoryLoom Studios has provided! Their video looks clear and bright and the audio sounds crisp and clear as well. Very professional all around. I totally recommend!!!
  • Sadie
    Sadie W. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great people, great experience.

I can not thank your team enough for being a part of my wedding day. Not only are you all so talented, but you were also so enjoyable to work with. Your kindness, patience and listening skills calmed my nerves and made my day! My wedding day was truly the best day of my life and because of you now it is truly unforgettable! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Jeremiah Kilps
Jeremiah Kilps
Videographer

I'm the owner of StoryLoom Studios and a passionate filmmaker who strives to tell powerful stories through film. I have worked on a number of projects for businesses and families making promotional videos and documentary films. I like to think my promotional and documentary work gives me an edge over other wedding videographers as I carry a different perspective of the filmmaking medium.

75-5851 Kuakini Hwy. #392 Kailua Kona, HI, 96740
Location of (StoryLoom Studios)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding