Storybook Wedding Design & Management

$2,450
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Storybook Wedding Design & Management

Telling your love story, your way...

Every wedding is as unique as the couple it unites and the same is true for the services needed.  Whatever level of assistance you need, Storybook will be able to provide.  Fees are based on just the services you need ~ if you don't need it, you won't pay for it.  You may have noticed that most wedding designers don't list their prices, instead asking you to contact them for a quote.  On my website, I've put my fees right up front and I hope you appreciate that.

Our first one-hour meeting is complimentary.  We need to spend some time together just seeing if we are a match.  I believe that during your wedding planning, and especially on the day itself, you should be surrounded by people you can completely trust and who really "get you."  I would be delighted and honored to be that person for you.

I limit the number of clients I take on each year to ensure my full attention and unparalleled service.  For your FREE consulation, email me (storybookweddingdesign@hotmail.com) or call (530.913.8537).  Let's discuss how Storybook can help you create, and then thoroughly enjoy, the best day of your life...the picture-perfect telling of your love story, your way.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (2)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Religious (1)

We could not have planned the wedding of my daughter's dreams without Brenda. My daughter and her fiancé were having a 10 month engagement so we had plenty of time to plan and enjoy the process. Brenda'a talents, visions, and ideas made it all come together so easily. But because of my son-in-law's change in deployment schedule, we decided to move the originally planned wedding up TWO months! When I called Brenda to ask her what she thought, her response was music to my ears, "We can do that!" She was so calm and so encouraging. The new date was now less than two months away. We had the "second" wedding planned out and in place in 5 days! And let me tell you, EVERYTHING about the wedding changed (even the wedding gown!). A daughter's wedding only happens once. As a mother, you want to be able to enjoy it fully, to take in the beautiful day in all its joy. Brenda allowed ALL of us this precious gift! The wedding was more beautiful and joyful than we could have imagined. None of us gave a thought to what was to happen next, or who was to be where, or is everything taken care of....because it all WAS taken care of. Brenda has a gift and I am so thankful she shared it with us by planning and orchestrating our daughter's wedding. There was not a thing we would change. The only thing I would say is, "I wish we could experience it all again!" Thank you Brenda!

Photo of Storybook Wedding Design & Management in Grass Valley, CA
Profile Picture Judy, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A mother of the bride could not ask for anything more than Storybook Wedding Design and Management's expertise. With her attention to detail, Brenda made the overwhelming prospect of orchestrating our daughter's wedding worry-free, helping my daughter "pull the trigger" on so many decisions with ease and aplomb. She has great resources: whenever we were stuck on a design look or vendor choice, Brenda had the answer, tailored to our needs. And we could trust her recommendations to be with an eye towards both quality and our budget. The timeline and email deadline reminders Brenda provided to my daughter were a relationship saver: they kept us on track and I never once had to "nag". The day of the wedding, I was free to enjoy - no, savor - every moment. And what a glorious day it was! I didn't wonder if - or how - things would come together, because the details were in Brenda's capable hands. We used Storybook Wedding Design and Management for both of our daughters' weddings, and couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Carolee, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm a guy, and i'm frugal, so I was somewhat against the idea of paying for a wedding planner. Thank goodness i listened to my fiance!

Brenda was great. She is so on top of it and handles things you don't even have to ask her about. At one point I was actually a little concerned as I wasn't sure if she had thought of all those last minute "what ifs" and i started doing that thing where you start to overthink everything and stress out at the last second; well I asked Brenda about all my concerns, and she had an answer and had already thought about everything. Like EVERYTHING. shes seriously a life saver and it was super impressive how on top of it she was without me even asking ahead of time.

Couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, and the wedding itself was much better than even i could have thought. Won me over from skeptical to fully stoked i went with her.

Bottom line: i would HIGHLY recommend.

Profile Picture Dustin, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Storybook Wedding Design & Management Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1297968244640 oldbook

FREE Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Our first one-hour meeting is complimentary. We need to spend some time together just seeing if we are a match. I believe that during your wedding planning, and especially on the day itself, you should be surrounded by people you can completely trust and who really 'get you.' I would be delighted and honored to be that person for you.
#WW8711d1c06e6d5a48

1 ENDORSEMENT
Storybook is the perfect name for Brenda. She listens to her clients and weaves their wonderful story into an amazing tapestry. Her experience, sense of design and authenticity are bar none!

Events