Storybook Brides

Serving all of Southern Nevada, Laughlin, Las Vegas, NV 89110 Map · Phone number

About Storybook Brides

Storybook Brides provides on location hair and makeup services. Our talented team of artist work with you to create the perfect look for your most important day.
Let your "Happily Ever After...Begin with Storybook Brides"

angiedoingmakeuponlisa
angiedoingmakeuponlisa
StorybookBride2
Angieshandiwork

36 Reviews for Storybook Brides

Wow. From the reviews already posted here I knew I (and my MOH) would look good but...we looked amazing! Angie was wonderful and we left looking fantastic. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and it really was a great price compared to other hair/makeup services. HIGHLY recommend - she (and Emily, doing hair) is awesome!!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Briana · Married on 09/28/2013

This was the second time I used Angie for my makeup and it was impeccable. I literally could not have been happier with how my makeup looked. I looked like myself for my wedding day but a younger, prettier version with better skin! Hire her!

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2012

I recently used Angie Story/Storybook brides for 8 women on the morning of my wedding last week (me, 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and our flower girl) and I have to tell you that they were my FAVORITE vendors of the entire wedding week. They came to my suite at THEhotel on Thursday night for my hair/makeup trial and I swear to you, I never felt so beautiful in my entire life. They did exactly what I asked them to do, and when they came back on Saturday they recreated the trial look perfectly. Our moms and the BMs were gorgeous (and they worked miracles on our moms' short hair), and I honestly tear up a little bit when I watch my wedding video to see how beautiful my BMs looked. All of the girls LOVED what they did for us, and they were quick and amazingly friendly. My hair/makeup stayed well into the next day and they did airbrush and fake lashes for everyone. They're also super affordable (some of the lowest prices I've found for what they do, versus about 6 other area vendors I got quotes from) and quick. If I could recommend one vendor over all the others I had on my wedding day, they would be it. Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/28/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Storybook Brides FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• Entwine Events
    Entwine Events Wedding Planners

Angie is so calm - ultimately, that is probably the best thing any wedding hair and makeup artist can achieve! I loved communicating with her leading up to the wedding, as she was responsive, helpful and a team player in designing the morning's timeline and affairs. That's why it was fantastic to then get to meet her, which unfortunately I don't often get to do as coordinator - I'm usually running around setting up the ceremony and reception instead! When I walked into that room, Angie was totally on time, frankly ahead of schedule, and the calmest person in the room which I know for a fact had a positive effect on each and every bridesmaid and mom. I knew from that moment I did not have to worry about any meltdowns, stressors, or running behind schedule but could relax a bit myself! Angie lets me focus on my job and trust her with the ladies, which is such a tremendous blessing! Any coordinator or bride would be lucky to have her on their team.

• Serving all of Southern Nevada, Laughlin Las Vegas, 89110 See on map