Stonebrook Jewelry

Riverton, UT View map Visit website

Stonebrook Jewelry is a premier wedding jeweler based in in Riverton, Utah. This online retailer offers out of the ordinary and incredibly high quality wedding rings and bands for every style. They use a variety of alternative metals to make rings that stand out from the crown and will stand the test of time. All Stonebrook Jewelry rings are designed and handcrafted in the U.S.

Stonebrook Jewelry offers one of a kind jewelry made from alternative metals. They offer pure metal rings with unique inlays, making the pieces simplistic but incredibly luxurious. They offer custom engravings, and hundreds of different styles with options ranging from Cobalt Chrome to Elysium Black DIamond. All rings include a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship and longevity with every order. If you’re purchasing wedding bands, allow up to five weeks for delivery.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks

• Mistie
    Mistie P. Married on 10/18/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

I wanted a spinner ring for my fiance's wedding ring and this is the only company that I found that would customize one using quality materials. Super responsive customer service meant I was able to get every detail worked out within a couple of days. They warned me that my original (and more expensive) choice might eventually rust in certain areas and recommended another, more durable option. The ring arrived less than a month later and it is perfect! The spinner part actually spins more freely than I thought it would and I know my fiance is going to love it!
  • Trevor
    Trevor H. Married on 09/05/2020

Great Rings

Very unique rings and came in a timely manner. Love my ring!
  • Kristine
    Kristine P. Married on 10/11/2019

Unique Rings

If you are looking for something truly unique, then you need to shop Stonebrook Jewelry. I purchased the Titanium Ring with Infinity Heart Milled Celtic Design Band and it is stunning. It arrived before promised and was beautiful. I can't stop looking at it.
    I highly recommend this vendor for the quality and look of their jewelry.

Stonebrook Jewelry's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! Of course if you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Stonebrook Jewelry 1
Exclusive
Stonebrook Jewelry 2
Discount
Save 15% on anything in our shop when you are referred from WeddingWire! Use the Code WEDDINGWIRE during checkout!

12760 S Park Ave Riverton, UT, 84065
Location of (Stonebrook Jewelry)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding