Littleton, CO 80124 Map · Phone number

About Stolensmiles Photography

Stolensmiles Photography is a small company that was built around providing not only great pictures but friendly customer service as well. A great bonus for customers is that Kate and Scott are both taking pictures so customers get two professional photographers for the price of one! Don't hesitate to contact them!

wedding09
wedding02

10 Reviews for Stolensmiles Photography

Esmeralda · Married on 07/09/2016

OMG ~ what can I say!!

Me wedding was in March 2007, and we met and spoke to Kate & Scott were so friendly and outgoing. Kate made me laugh so much while I was getting ready for my wedding, I totally forgot to get nervous.

When we received the disks to look over, talk about BEAUTIFUL!!! They both did such a wonderful job on the pictures it was AMAZING. Can't Rush Perfection!!!

I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/11/2007

Stolensmiles Photography's reply:

The funniest time we have ever had. Seriously. Ha! Thank you, Esmeralda! I wish you are as much happy as you were at your wedding day! :)

MARIA · Married on 01/17/2009

Wow!! Kate and Scott took our breath away. Very professional and responsible. Even our guest made comments how great they were. If you are looking for a team that works well with eachother and with your other vendors, than look no further. Kate has some wonderful picture ideas that even our videographer was impressed.
    Delton & Maria

Sent on 02/01/2009
  • W

Melanie · Married on 11/07/2008

The whole experience with StolenSmiles was GREAT, from start to finish. Kate was easy to get ahold of, and very flexible~ we did our engagement shoot at 7 am on a Saturday, per my request! At the wedding, Kate and Scott captured so many amazing shots, and in all, we ended up with 1,200 touched-up pictures on a CD, all of which look amazing~ there are literally no "throw-away" shots. Everyone who has seen the pictures says they are phenomenal, and that Kate and Scott are very talented. The pictures truly are so beautiful! Prior to planning the wedding, I knew I wanted to find a really good photographer, and it was something I was willing to spend money on. After hearing of StolenSmiles and seeing their work, I was shocked that they didn't cost a lot more~ they are a VERY good price for what you get- you definitely get your money's worth! My husband and I, and our friends, family, and guests all felt very comfortable around Kate and Scott~ I felt really relaxed and that really shows in the photos. And we got the pictures back within 1 month, which I wasn't expecting since the pictures are all retouched, and we got married at the beginning of the holiday season. I highly recommend StolenSmiles. I just can't say enough about how pleased I am! :o)

Sent on 01/02/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

Pictures are priceless!. The quality and satisfaction that you get is amazing, and they always leave thier clients happy!.

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

Priceless!. Yet meaning pictures!. They capture the moment and vision with a click of thier camera. Amazing...

• Legacy Videography
    Legacy Videography Wedding Videographers

Kate and Scott are wonderful to work with. Both are solid, passionate and professional photographers -- you aren't just getting a great photographer with an assistant. Both are red hot. they are also very, very hard working, which you NEED in a photographer. They truly love their clients and are on top of their game to make it happen at every wedding.

• Littleton, 80124 See on map