Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Stolen Glimpses

Documentary Photography for Adventurous Couples

We believe in the power of documenting love stories that will outlive you. In the lifetime that follows your wedding day, your photos will be able to tell the story of Day 1, the first day of your own personal adventure. Wedding trends, styles, flowers, etc. are all temporary and time sensitive, but your photos shouldn't be. 100 years from your wedding day, no one should hold your album and think-- wow, I'm glad photography has improved since then! Photography is not meant to be noticed, it is a tool to show a moment in time. Don't just book any photographer to document the first day of the rest of your life, book someone who sees fleeting moments and stolen glimpses.

About Leda

Documenting life and the world we live in is my passion. Photography has been at the core of my work since day one, I started my journey as a photojournalist and when I realized I could apply those tools to shoot weddings - I dove right in. I've been photographing weddings since 2015 and since then have moved my business from Florida to New York City and now Seattle - where I call home.

Follow Stolen Glimpses on
stolenglimpsesweddingphotography
stolenglimpsesseattleweddingphotographers34

26 Reviews for Stolen Glimpses

Ryan · Married on 08/25/2018

Leda photographed our wedding this August, and we couldn't be happier with the results! Everything turned out great, and there's so many good pictures of us, our guests, and everything else about the day. She also took our engagement photos, which were also excellent. And, as someone who's not very photogenic, it was nice to get suggestions on how to move or look to make everything turn out nicely. My family also found Leda and her assistant to be very friendly.

I also really love Stolen Glimpses' website! It was super easy to pass around to our family, and was sorted to make things easy to find. Leda also found a second photographer for our wedding, which made it easy to do the morning split shots. Leda was also very flexible about meeting with us before the wedding to get everything scheduled.

I'm very glad that we chose Stolen Glimpses for our wedding, and would highly recommend them.

Stolen Glimpses 1
    Stolen Glimpses 2
    Stolen Glimpses 3
    Stolen Glimpses 4

Sofie · Married on 08/18/2018

I want to say a huge thank you and express my appreciation to the team at Stolen Glimpses. I was extremely please with the overall results of the shoot, I will definitely be a returning client! Leda is truly an outstanding photographer (and wonderful person) with an almost mystical ability to capture the true nature of people. Thank you so much for everything you did for us at our wedding. You were an indispensable source of knowledge on the day of, and events leading up to the wedding, in addition to providing us with amazing photos. Photography isn't something we would have prioritized had we been left to our own devices, but now we see what a mistake that would have been.

One of the first things we did after we secured a gorgeous scenic wedding venue in the breathtaking mountains, was to hire a photographer that was capable of capturing the beauty of our outdoor venue. This is really not a simple task to achieve –taking flawless photos of major landscapes AND incredible close up portrait pictures is no easy undertaking. Leda not only accomplishes both, she does so effortlessly and flawlessly. Leda has an expert eye for lighting, backdrops, contrasting colors, and flattering angles. She captured pictures that made everyone look incredible and she did so subtly.

Stolen Glimpses FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Up the Creek Farms
    Up the Creek Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Leda and Jeff are such a pleasure to work with! They cater to their couples needs. Their style is artistic with a result of visually stunning photos that fill you with emotion. From a venue perspective, we enjoy seeing creative new uses of the property, landscape and lighting that Stolen Glimpses can capture for our couples. We would be happy to recommend the services of Stolen Glimpses!

• Saving the Day Events
    Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

Leda & Jeff are such a pleasure to work with. As a wedding planner myself, I work with a lot of wedding photographers and wedding day with them, was such a breeze. They were proficient, friendly, and always getting the shots that mattered! I could tell my clients were extremely comfortable behind the camera. They were considerate not only on the timeline I created for that particular event but all wedding professionals involved...true team players! Getting the photos back within just a few weeks of the wedding was so refreshing as well! I cannot WAIT to work with Stolen Glimpses again!

• Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema)
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) Wedding Videographers

Leda and Jeff are one of our most favorite vendors to work with! They are so down to earth and attentive to detail. Leda and Jeff's personalities are so fun and refreshing we absolutely adore working along side their amazing talent. If you want perfection, beauty, and a team you can trust to capture those important moments... Do NOT look any where else but with them!!

• Seattle, WA 98126 See on map
    425-954-7915 (Phone number)
    8008456120 (Other Phone Number)