PO Box 16327, Seattle, WA 98116 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Stolen Glimpses

Documentary Photography for Adventurous Couples

We believe in the power of documenting love stories that will outlive you. In the lifetime that follows your wedding day, your photos will be able to tell the story of Day 1, the first day of your own personal adventure. Wedding trends, styles, flowers, etc. are all temporary and time sensitive, but your photos shouldn't be. 100 years from your wedding day, no one should hold your album and think-- wow, I'm glad photography has improved since then! Photography is not meant to be noticed, it is a tool to show a moment in time. Don't just book any photographer to document the first day of the rest of your life, book someone who sees fleeting moments and stolen glimpses.

About Leda

Documenting life and the world we live in is my passion. Photography has been at the core of my work since day one, I started my journey as a photojournalist and when I realized I could apply those tools to shoot weddings - I dove right in. I've been photographing weddings since 2015 and since then have moved my business from Florida to New York City and now Seattle - where I call home.

Follow Stolen Glimpses on

Stolen Glimpses 6
Stolen Glimpses 7

Roger Fitzgerald · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow, best in class

Top Notch! If you are looking for a wedding photographer, then look no further...
    To say I couldn't wait to book this vendor again, it would be an understatement! Leda was so much fun to have around and she made us relaxed during interview shoots and we could not recommend anyone better. They are worth every penny…They are worth more pennies!!!! She know how to capture all the important things that you don't even realize is important! I am still so amazed that in that amount of time they were able to create the most heartfelt product for me and my family. We had such a wonderful experience with them. They were professional, helpful, fun, and you hardly noticed they were there all day! Would not hesitate to recommend Leda. What you get for the price is unbelievable. THANK YOU!!!

Ryan · Married on 08/25/2018

Leda photographed our wedding this August, and we couldn't be happier with the results! Everything turned out great, and there's so many good pictures of us, our guests, and everything else about the day. She also took our engagement photos, which were also excellent. And, as someone who's not very photogenic, it was nice to get suggestions on how to move or look to make everything turn out nicely. My family also found Leda and her assistant to be very friendly.

I also really love Stolen Glimpses' website! It was super easy to pass around to our family, and was sorted to make things easy to find. Leda also found a second photographer for our wedding, which made it easy to do the morning split shots. Leda was also very flexible about meeting with us before the wedding to get everything scheduled.

I'm very glad that we chose Stolen Glimpses for our wedding, and would highly recommend them.

Stolen Glimpses 15
    Stolen Glimpses 16
    Stolen Glimpses 17
    Stolen Glimpses 18

Stolen Glimpses FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Up the Creek Farms
    Up the Creek Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Leda and Jeff are such a pleasure to work with! They cater to their couples needs. Their style is artistic with a result of visually stunning photos that fill you with emotion. From a venue perspective, we enjoy seeing creative new uses of the property, landscape and lighting that Stolen Glimpses can capture for our couples. We would be happy to recommend the services of Stolen Glimpses!

• Saving the Day Events
    Saving the Day Events Wedding Planners

Leda & Jeff are such a pleasure to work with. As a wedding planner myself, I work with a lot of wedding photographers and wedding day with them, was such a breeze. They were proficient, friendly, and always getting the shots that mattered! I could tell my clients were extremely comfortable behind the camera. They were considerate not only on the timeline I created for that particular event but all wedding professionals involved...true team players! Getting the photos back within just a few weeks of the wedding was so refreshing as well! I cannot WAIT to work with Stolen Glimpses again!

• Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema)
    Marcoz & Miranda ( Photo & Cinema) Wedding Videographers

Leda and Jeff are one of our most favorite vendors to work with! They are so down to earth and attentive to detail. Leda and Jeff's personalities are so fun and refreshing we absolutely adore working along side their amazing talent. If you want perfection, beauty, and a team you can trust to capture those important moments... Do NOT look any where else but with them!!

• PO Box 16327 Seattle, Washington, WA 98116 See on map