STK WEDDINGS AND EVENTS

Las Vegas, NV View map

Thank you for your interest in Stk Weddings and Events. We offer full service planning, as well as day of services. We specialize in wedding planning and coordinating, but we can plan for any event you may have. Please call for a price quote.

* Anniversaries

* Showers

* Sweet 16 / Quinceaneras / Bar and Bat Mitzvahs

* Vow Renewals

* Corporate Events

* Holiday Parties

My Name is Stephanie Zegers, I am the Owner of STK Weddings. I am a 32 year native to Las Vegas and have been involved in weddings for over 6 years. Weddings and party planning is a passion of mine, and I am just thrilled each and every time I get a chance to showcase my work and skills!

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
    Jessica Married on 07/07/2012
    Do yourself a favor and hire Steph at STK Weddings and Events for your next event...and I'm not just saying that because she's my close friend. My husband and I had our wedding out of state, so we could've easily went with a local coordinator. Steph's creativity and quality of work surpasses all others, so we had to have her. She will ensure that your event flows smoothly. She provided professional oversight of all the wedding day details and helped us execute our wedding day vision. Steph was extremely professional, friendly, easy to work with, offered awesome suggestions, prompt with responses, and supportive. She put our needs above the vendors. She made sure we got the biggest bang for our buck on decorations and flowers. She made my bouquet herself...gorgeous!! Even better than I imagined. She included all my favorite flowers and suggested others that I had never heard of that complimented my bouquet. I loved it! It was even prettier than the picture I showed her as a reference of my vision. I can't say enough great things about Steph. This is her passion and it shows!

5720 Whispering Waters Ave. Las Vegas, 89131
Location of (STK WEDDINGS AND EVENTS)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding